Chapter 86

Later that day the girls had lunch together and after that Gahyeon and Bora started to prepare for their first mission. Minji and Yoohyeon will be there with them since it's their first fight together and Gahyeon's first fight in general. The young vampire felt really unsure and she was scared that she wouldn't do good. She sighed, sitting at the kitchen table, looking at Yubin who was on the chair next to her, reading some book again.

"What if I make a dumb mistake?" she said in a weak voice, playing with her fingers, noticing that the blue haired girl shook her head but didn't move her eyes from the book.

"I'm sure you will do great... and Minji and Yoohyeon will be there if something happens" Yubin said, pointing at something on the page.

"I know but still... if they do, that means I messed up and maybe hurt someone" the vampire sighed, waiting for a response that she didn't get. "Right, Honey?" She tried still not getting a response. "Yubin!" She raised her voice.

The blue haired girl jumped a little on the spot, startled by the vampire. She was about to answer when Bora barged in the kitchen, followed by Siyeon.

"You did the tattoo to Yoohyeon, when you knew I wanted to be the first to have it" the small hunter protested. "And you've been avoiding me for at least two days!"

"I've not been avoiding you and she just asked for it this morning" Siyeon replied, turning to the two others. "Hey sis. Hey Yubin"

The blue haired girl immediately looked up from her book to greet Siyeon, making Gahyeon scoff.

"Oh so you don't listen to me but as soon as my sister walks in the room you are the first to greet her?" Gahyeon asked, standing up and glaring at Yubin.

"What is happening?" Siyeon asked, sounding a little bit worried.

"I was talking to her but she didn't respond because she is reading this stupid book but when you come in she's interested" the pink haired girl complained.

"I just didn't hear you, baby girl" Yubin justified herself.

"You replied to me like 5 seconds before that, not even raising your head from that book" Gahyeon complained "And I asked you something 3 times after that... zero answers. But Siyeon walks in and suddenly your ears work again?"

"Sis maybe Y-" Siyeon tried to say when Bora made the vampire face her.

"Stop interrupting the kids and answer me"

"I already told you I am not avoiding you" Siyeon replied, reaching for Bora's hand and trying to find a good excuse to justify her behaviour without telling the truth yet. "I've just been really stressed"

"You promised to talk to me so we could find a way to empty your little head" Bora stated, putting a hand on Siyeon's forehead, caressing it with her thumb.

"I know... and I want to keep that promise" Siyeon whispered with a little smile "Just give me a little more time"

"So you promise you still want me?"

"What? Of course I still want you!" Siyeon said, widening her eyes "I'm sorry if I made you doubt that"

"You just... didn't sleep with me or kiss me a lot so... I assumed you grew bored or something" the hunter admitted.

"No, of course not, Bora. How could I grow bored? You are the funniest to be around" Siyeon smiled, pecking the small hunter's lips "And I love kissing you! I promise I will explain everything to you soon, even tomorrow! First your mission"

"You better give me that tattoo soon then! And if you don't kiss me enough I won't be a vampire hunter but a wolf hunter"

"I would like to see tha-" Siyeon was saying when they were startled by the noise of the book flying on the ground.