Chapter 145

Sorry for the late update, lost track of time while studying for the exams and Cristina was out to have her second vaccine shot ♥

Also some new fanart on Wattpad!

That same night Jiwoo came back home feeling way too happy and she hadn't felt like this in so many years. She basically barged in the house and she looked at Siyeon, Minji and Yoohyeon who were sitting on the couch, watching a movie.

"Siyeon" Jiwoo called, almost jumping on the spot. "Can I talk with you for a minute?"

The blonde looked up, stretching her arms above her head and slipping from underneath the warm blanket.

"Sure, what is it?" She asked with a smile, seeing how excited Jiwoo was which was a rare sight.

Jiwoo walked to the couch and crouched down in front of Siyeon, taking her hands in hers and smiling at her.

"Adira is alive" she said, locking eyes with the blonde vampire and squeezing her hands tightly.

"What?" Siyeon whispered because out of all the things she could've guessed Jiwoo would say, this was not one of them.

"Lena... she met her. Adira stayed with 'them' for a few days, three years ago" Jiwoo said, cupping Siyeon's cheek. "Whatever happened years ago, didn't kill her. Lena said she looked fine and really strong"

The blonde vampire went silent, not really knowing what to say, feeling a lot of emotions in her as Minji tapped Jiwoo's shoulder.

"Who's Lena? Does she know where she is now?" She asked, looking really happy as well.

"Lena is... a human friend of mine" Jiwoo said, turning towards Minji. "She doesn't know where Adira is now but the fact that she was alive three years ago is all we needed to know! And I'm sure at the right moment, she will find her way back to us"

"You all seem really happy and I'm sorry if I ruin the mood but... who is this Adira lady?" Yoohyeon shyly asked, not wanting to disrupt their moment.

"My mother" Siyeon whispered as she was still trying to process the whole thing. "Adira... is my mother"

"Oh my god! That's amazing!" The tallest of the four yelled, jumping on Siyeon and hugging her.

As soon as she felt the physical contact, Siyeon couldn't hold back her tears anymore. She hugged Yoohyeon back and she smiled, unable to say anything.

"I know it's three years ago but that at least takes away the worry of her... you know" Jiwoo smiled.

"You said she stayed back to help you and Felix escape and... she was alive three years ago so-" Siyeon whispered, wiping away a few tears. "I'm sure she still is and she probably has her own agenda. She always did, right?"

"She probably does but I'm sure you're in that agenda, Siyeon" the red and black haired vampire smiled as Minji thought about something again.

"Jiwoo, question. Why would she take contact with that Lena friend of yours?" The black haired girl asked.

Jiwoo sighed, thinking about what to do, but at this point she had no reason to keep it hidden anymore. They would act fast and in a matter of days Lena and Alex would be free from the gang and sure as hell he would be visiting the house.

"Lena... she took care of someone that was taken away from me 13 years ago" Jiwoo whispered, locking eyes with Minji.

"Go on" the latter said, looking at her soulmate who obviously knew about this judging from her reaction.