Chapter 36

Handong just had lunch and was playing with her phone. Yesterday's talk with Siyeon was very fun. She tried to help the vampire out with her crisis, they talked about fun stuff, she got to know more about their past and they talked about a tattoo with their shirts off.

Siyeon had told her about Minji and Yoohyeon and how they seemed to fit well together. That made Handong happy because just like she and Minji promised to each other, they would be happy to make the other one happy.

Handong had thought about it the whole morning and she was really curious to meet the hunter that was able to steal Minji's heart. She had the afternoon off because Elkie offered to cover the afternoon shift, since she didn't have any classes. The Chinese bartender stopped the game she was playing and she clicked on Minji's contact, bringing the phone to her ear.

A couple of rings later, the vampire picked up and Handong smiled at hearing her voice.

"Hi Dongie! I'm always happy to hear my favorite Chinese girl!" Minji chuckled "What are you calling for?"

"I am literally the only Chinese girl you know, Minji" Handong chuckled, shaking her head. "Anyway... I was wondering... if you and Yoohyeon are free this afternoon, would you like to come by?" She timidly asked.

"I'm free, I will have to check in with Yooh though. Are you sure that you want to meet her already?" The vampire asked.

"I am, don't worry. I think that seeing you happy with her might actually help me" Handong said, smiling at the phone "But if it gets too much, I promise I'll tell you" she reassured.

"Okay then Dongie! You know that I would do everything to make my favorite human girl happy" Minji cheered.

"I'm pretty sure Yoohyeon is your favourite human girl now" Handong chuckled again, but her heart started beating a little bit faster. She sighed in relief, knowing that Minji couldn't hear that through the phone.

"Aww come on now, Dongie... you know that you will never leave my number one spot... You did so much for me, for Siyeon and for Gahyeon" Minji happily said.

"Minji, I'll gladly leave the number one spot to her... when the time comes" Handong reassured, letting Minji know that she was okay with it "It's only natural!"

"I know you would do that, but I'm not letting you, you cutie" Minji chuckled.

"Fine" Handong chuckled "I'll be your number one until I die, then. Now call your hunter girl and let me know. I'm really curious to meet her and just so you know... if I don't like her, I will tell you" Handong said, with a playfully threatening voice.

"You'll be my number one forever then, cause I'm not letting you die!" Minji cheered. "And ooh scary, I'll tell Yoohyeon she needs to behave" she added with a laugh.

"You better!" Handong joked "But I'm sure I will like her. Siyeon and Gahyeon told me that you two are really cute together and if your soulmate thinks you two fit, than it has to be the truth"

"Aww did my Singnie say that? She's such a sweetie!" Minji laughed " Anyway, how did you end up talking about me and Siyeon in the village?"

"I asked her" Handong admitted. "You never talk about yourself. In 7 years I've managed to make you spill basically nothing... and I really wanted to understand you a little bit better so I... I asked her, since she's the only person who truly knows you"

"You're too precious Handong..." Minji whispered. "I promised Siyeon that... that I will tell her about... that training soon so... I'll invite you over once I do"