Chapter 65

Chaesol walked out of the hunters' house and she texted Handong to let her know that she was on her way. They decided to meet in front of the Chinese girl's bar because it was one of the few places Chaesol knew. When she arrived she noticed Handong standing in front of the door of the bar, busy looking at her phone.

"Hey there" Chaesol greeted her with a sweet smile, waving her hand.

Handong looked up, smiling once she saw the girl approaching her.

"Hey! There you are, you're quite slow" the Chinese chuckled. Waiting for a human took so long if you are used to be surrounded by vampires.

"I have to admit I'm not the fastest walker around" Chaesol chuckled "But it's just because I get distracted a lot! I mean, I come from the countryside... and Seoul is huge. There are so many things to see!"

"You're not wrong there! I had the same problem when I moved here from China" Handong replied. "Anyway, how's that little head of yours feeling?"

"Ugh... Let's say Yubin's coffee helped a lot" Chaesol chuckled. "I woke up with a headache. I'm not really used to drink" she admitted as the two of them started to walk.

"I can see you aren't, you only had 3 beers and you have a hangover" The bartender teased.

"I didn't say I have a hangover... I just had a little bit of headache. A tiny bit." the black haired girl replied with a chuckle. "Are you telling me that you woke up feeling as fresh as a rose this morning?"

"Of course I did! I'm used to drink! And just to be clear... a tiny tiny headache, or a tiny huge headache"

"Honestly? It was really bad" Chaesol admitted with a laugh. "But hey, I'll get used to drink if I keep visiting you at the bar!"

"Those are going to be a lot of drunk nights and a lot of hangovers if you decide to learn from me, Chaesol" Handong smirked. "3 beers is literally nothing"

"I can deal with a lot of hangovers and a lot of headaches! It's still less painful than seeing the person you love, loving someone else, isn't it?" Chaesol asked, with a little smile.

"It is" the Chinese replied, knowing what she was talking about. "But with time... you'll process it and be happy for her"

"I am already happy for her, I really am" Chaesol replied with a smile "It's just painful for me. But you are right... I'll feel better with time. If her girlfriend's sister doesn't kill me first though!" she chuckled.

"Siyeon? Of course she won't. She looks and acts intense but... once you know her she's a clingy baby! Don't tell her I said that though" she replied.

"Yuyu said the same thing. But I'll be honest... I'm not one who gets easily intimidated but she kinda had me scared this morning" Chaesol chuckled. "She just sat down in front of me and asked me what my intentions were with Yubin and if I was still in love with her"

"Yeah, that wolf is pretty straight to the point. You'll get used to it!" Handong smiled. "Oh and did you tell her? About the shop?"

"I did! She said that she would be okay with it. She could take the second floor and leave me the first. But she said we will talk about that when we have the time. She kind of... wanted me to leave I guess" Chaesol replied, scratching her head.

"Hey, don't be scared of her. It's just really hard for Siyeon to warm up to new people"

"Yeah, I get it. It's the same for me" the black haired girl explained "I'm not really intense or intimidating, but I don't get attached easily to people. Unless I click with them from the start"