Chapter 157

After the vampires' plane had landed in Norway, the four women travelled to a little village that went by the name of Lindlgard. Yoohyeon had been in charge of finding them a place to stay since she was the one with the most knowledge of languages in the group. Adira had given them a rough location about where Eir should be so the silver haired girl searched for a place that wasn't too far from there.

After a long ride in a rented car, they arrived in the village which looked much different than it did in the pictures. There it looked like a happy, lively village while the place in front of them was anything but that. No one was outside and all the curtains by the windows were closed while the mist hung above the few buildings Lindlgard had.

It had a tavern which acted like the town hall, a pub, a few other shops and then some simple cottages. The vampires would be staying in one of said cottages but for them to receive the key, they needed to go register and announce their arrival in the tavern first.

"This is a lot creepier than I expected" Siyeon mumbled, wrapping an arm around her girlfriend and pulling her closer, wanting to make sure she was safe.

"Before you start blaming me, I showed you all the pictures on the website and you agreed" Yoohyeon defended herself, exhausted from dragging her luggage all the way up the snowy hill.

"You showed us a happy and cute village... this is not it at all" Siyeon scratched her head as they walked towards the tavern.

"That's not my fault. That's the website's fault. They just... photoshopped it because this is clearly the village"

"At least there is the snow" Bora intervened, bending down and forming a snowball in her hands, throwing it at Yoohyeon to try and lighten the mood a little.

"Hey! That's cold!" The taller woman whined since the snowball hit the back of her neck.

"Says the woman who packed a bikini and stuff to go to Norway?" Minji asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Maybe there is a warm pool somewhere, you never know! I always bring bikinis along" Yoohyeon pouted.

"Okay, wrong example. Says the woman who packed jeans shorts and short sleeved blouses to go to Norway" her girlfriend tried again.

"Alright, enough mocking me!" Yoohyeon protested, stopping to catch her breath for a few seconds. "How far is the taver-... There it is! We're almost there!" She yelled, starting to walk again.

"It's so cute how she reacts when she's teased" Minji chuckled, turning to Siyeon and Bora. "Let's follow her before she gets into trouble"

The two girls agreed and followed Yoohyeon who just walked inside the tavern.

"I can't wait to relax a little bit, the trip was tiring" Bora said, smiling at Siyeon as she kept the door opened for her.

"Where did Yoo-" Minji was asking since the girl was out of there sight when they suddenly heard a deep male voice yell.

"What do you think you're doing back here? Didn't you see the desk?" He said, walking out of the room, holding Yoohyeon by the back of her jacket.

"I was l-looking for the owners! They told us to check in at the tavern but there was no one at the desk so I was looking around" Yoohyeon pouted.

"Can't you read, woman?" The strong looking man yelled, still holding her and pointing at the sign hanging from the roof. "Reception; Please wait"

"Good evening, sir... I'm sorry for our friend, she's really excited for our first group vacation and she probably didn't see the sign" Minji smiled, walking towards the man, not really liking how he was holding Yoohyeon.