Chapter 91

After the talk with Nara, the girls decided to give Siyeon a little bit of time to rest before going on with the second part of the plan. Minji was already in the basement with Yoohyeon while Siyeon, Bora and Yubin were walking downstairs since Gahyeon had finally fallen asleep. In that time Minji and Yoohyeon had a bit of time to talk and they decided to put what happened between them aside because this way bigger and they agreed it was a stupid fight anyway.

"Alright, everyone ready for the second part of this mess?" Minji asked, watching the three girls walking towards the room. "I hope everything will go as planned"

"We all hope that, Minji" Bora chuckled, combing Siyeon's hair. "My wolf here already did well but... I must admit I'm a bit scared of your 'Red Lotus' "

"You have all right to be" Minji replied "If Nara is reasonable, this one won't be" the older vampire said, pointing her finger to herself. "I want... only Siyeon in there with me"

"M-me?" Siyeon asked, remembering exactly how the little showdown with Red Lotus ended last time.

"You are... the only one she can't hurt, Singnie" Minji whispered, walking closer to the younger vampire.

"Is that a wise idea though? I've seen Red Lotus play mind games on Siyeon. What if she... can't take it anymore and Nara takes over? They would be locked in there alone" Yoohyeon said, sounding a little bit worried.

"I agree with Yoohyeon. Siyeon can't be in there yet and definitely not free. On the other hand if Nara comes out without our permission she would break the promise" Yubin said.

"What do we do then?" Bora asked, looking at Minji.

"What if me and Yubin go in there?" The silver haired hunter shyly suggested.

"You are the last person I want in there with Red Lotus, Pup" Minji admitted "But if... if there is no other way... you will walk in with your gun and you with your spear" the older vampire said, pointing at both Yoohyeon and Yubin "And I will check the bullets and the tip of the spear"

"Fine" Yoohyeon sighed. Minji could check the bullets all she wanted, as soon as she would be chained up she couldn't keep her from changing back.

"Alright then" Minji agreed, walking to Bora and Siyeon "You made me a promise, Singnie... if something happens, protect her" she whispered, kissing Siyeon's cheek.

"I will, Minji. You know I always keep my promises" the blonde replied with a smile, patting her shoulder.

"I know you do" Minji smiled, kissing Bora's cheek as well. She walked back to Yoohyeon and Yubin, checking both the bullets and the tip of the spear to make sure that they were the silver ones. "Okay, we can go. Yubin, bring the book with you. She knows everything I know but... just in case we need to tell her something I don't know I want you to have it"

The blue haired hunter nodded, taking everything she needed to take before walking in the room.

"I... Can I call Handong?" Siyeon suddenly asked.

"Handong?" Minji asked, turning towards Siyeon.

"I just- I don't want Gahyeon to be alone" the blonde whispered. "So can I call her and Chae to come watch her?"

"Of course you can, Singnie, you don't have to ask me that" Minji smiled. "Just make sure that they're safe"

"I will" the vampire nodded, momentarily leaving the room to call the bartender as Yubin picked up the silver chain.

"Okay, let's start this" Minji said, walking into the room and to the wall.

"You... You do this" Yubin said, giving the chain to Yoohyeon "I've chained up enough people for today"