Chapter 74

Sorry for the late update
TW: Suicide attempt

After the discovery of Elkie being the mind behind all of this, Minji and Handong went back to the hunters' place to give the news to the others. They talked all together for a while, trying to figure out what to do. After an hour or so they realized that it was highly improbable that Elkie brought the soundproof panels at the place herself because it was for sure a huge amount of those. It was probable that the girl had them delivered and that's why the girls decided that the vampires needed to go to the shop owner and 'convince' him to give them the address.

"You got your mask with you, Singnie?" Minji asked, looking to Siyeon walking beside her who had her eyes fixed in front of her, looking really focussed.

"I do" the girl replied in a calm tone. She was a step away from having her sister and her girlfriend back. "Let's go"

"We only do what's necessary okay. We keep it calm and use force when we need to. The man has nothing to do with this"

"As long as he gives us the address, it will be fine" Siyeon replied, opening the door. "If he doesn't... it's not going to end well"

"Singnie, we have to be diplomatic here. It's a human. And we should wait for Yoohyeon to arrive. She was going to distract the man to get into the private area. We can't just threaten him in his shop" Minji explained.

"Fine" Siyeon replied, I'll be diplomatic" she sighed, turning towards Yoohyeon. "Distract him fast"

"I still need to think of a plan... oh wait, you think the simple 'I need to use the toilet' will work?" The tallest hunter asked.

Siyeon scoffed, unbuttoning one button of Yoohyeon's blouse.

"If you unbutton another one and you ask for the toilet, maybe yes... it will work"

"Are you literally asking my girlfriend to seduce him?" Minji scoffed. "Yoohyeon you don't need to if you don't want to"

"She does need to" Siyeon replied, raising her eyebrow. "How do you think she should take him in the private area?"

"I don't know, ask her where the t-" Minji tried to reply when Yoohyeon tapped her shoulder, already having unbuttoned another button.

"It's okay, babe. This is the most effective way"

"It's not okay for me though" Minji mumbled, pouting a little. "We should have brought Yubin instead of my girlfriend"

"Yubin is not old enough to do this, Minji come on this is not the time to be jealous" the blonde haired vampire sighed.

"Yubin is only one year younger than Yooh!" Minji protested with a pout. "Okay... go in, Pup. And if there is something wrong just whisper and we will take you out of there" she said, stopping in front of the door of the shop.

"Okay, wish me luck!" She smiled, kissing Minji's cheek before walking in and acting like a legit customer at first.

"Good afternoon, Sir" she said with her best smile. "Do you sell... wallpaper?" She asked, trying to sound as interested as she could.

"We do, we have a lot of different patterns against the wall right over there, miss" the owner kindly responded.

"Do you mind showing me?" Yoohyeon asked with a smile, walking a little bit closer.

"Oh yeah, of course, I can help you pick one out" he answered, sneakily looking down.

They talked about the different pattern of wallpaper for a few more minutes when suddenly Yoohyeon sighed.