Chapter 5

"Is everything okay Gahyeon?" Yubin asked tilting her head to the side. The younger girl was constantly covering her ears for some reason and it looked pretty weird.

"Y-Yeah, why do you ask?" Gahyeon lied. She wanted to go downstairs and curse Siyeon and Minji for putting her in this fucking situation. She couldn't focus on what they were studying and Yubin basically had to do everything on her own for the project.

"Because you keep covering your ears maybe?" Yubin pointed out with a chuckle. "Why is that? Am I rambling too much?" She added, sounding a bit hesitant. Gahyeon smiled at her. She needed to come up with a lie. She couldn't just say Siyeon and Minji decided to start fucking downstairs and that she constantly heard Minji's moans.

"Oh...uh...you know, I think the product I used to dye my hair is making my ears itchy. I'm probably allergic or something" she lied, hoping to fool Yubin with that excuse.

"Mm, let me see" Yubin said, shifting closer to Gahyeon. The younger girl was sitting on the ground with her legs crossed and Yubin crawled to her, sitting on her knees and looking at Gahyeon's hair to see if there was any sign of irritation. The younger girl blushed, finding Yubin's breasts right in front of her face.

"I don't really see anything" Yubin said, looking at Gahyeon's skin and leaning forward a bit more. "I don't think it's your hair dye, Gahyeon"

"M-Maybe it is something I ate then" Gahyeon said, trying to drop the issue. Yubin nodded

"Yeah, it could be. You should be careful... allergies are dangerous" Yubin stated, slightly stepping back, combing Gahyeon's hair "I'm glad it's not the hair dye. This color looks perfect on you, I really love it" she said with a soft smile. Gahyeon was blushing from having Yubin's breasts in her face a little earlier but the comment about her hair made her cheeks even redder. It really stood out on her pale skin.

"T-thanks... I love yours too" Gahyeon said, hearing Minji get louder and louder. She was going to give them hell when Yubin left later.

"I'm glad you do" Yubin said with a shy smile. She crawled back to her previous spot and took her book in her hands again.

"I think we are pretty much done with the project" she said with a smile and Gahyeon felt really bad. She basically didn't help her because she couldn't think of anything while hearing Minji's moans.

"I'm really sorry, Yubin..." Gahyeon apologized, looking down at the ground but Yubin didn't know what she was talking about.

"Are you talking about your sister's comments earlier?" She asked.

"I- umm.. I was talking about the project but... yeah, I'm sorry for that too" Gahyeon said even more embarrassed "I told you my sister could be pretty intense"

"She looks like she is! But why are you sorry about the project? We did great right?" Yubin asked putting her hand on Gahyeon's knee.

"You, did great" Gahyeon corrected her. "I didn't do anything"

"Hey, don't worry! I could see that you couldn't focus and I get that. You said you never invited anyone over so this is kinda a 'first time' right? You're allowed to be nervous" Yubin said with a smile and Gahyeon smiled a little.

"If I have to be honest, the thing that worried me the most was Siyeon. I was sure she would scare you until you thought this was a crazy household and you would just run away and never talk to me again" Gahyeon said looking at the ground.

"I can see that she cares about you so I understand why she acted like that. I like her and I like that Minji too" Yubin reassured her giving her knee a squeeze.

Blood bondsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें