Chapter 179

The last chapter before the final battle. As stated in the previous chapter we will release the next chapter once the whole final battle sequence is ready. Thanks for understanding and being patient (or not :p )

The night before the battle had finally arrived and as everyone was spending their evening with their significant others, Bora walked in the living room where Siyeon was waiting for her. They were supposed to go out with Minji and Yoohyeon, but there was something Bora wanted to do before that.

She sat down beside Siyeon on the couch and she held her hand.

"We still have an hour before we have to leave... and there is something I need you to do for me"

Siyeon looked at Bora with a confused look, thinking about the thing she could need. She looked pretty prepared to leave already.

"What is it? I'll gladly help"

"I want a tattoo" Bora said, out of the blue. "It's a small one so it won't take a lot of time"

"W-what?" Siyeon asked, not having expected that request at all. Out of all the things Bora could've asked, a tattoo was something Siyeon really couldn't have guessed.

"Will you do it for me?" The hunter asked, standing up and holding her hand out towards Siyeon. "I have the drawing you will use as reference in your studio"

"Of course I will" the blonde smiled, excited to see what Bora wanted and where. And that's when she realized what her girlfriend said before. "Wait like... now now?"

"Now now" Bora repeated, dragging Siyeon to the studio. She quickly pulled her pants down, wanting to expose her Phantom tattoo. "Should I lay down here?" She asked, pointing at the little bed.

"That depends on where you want the tattoo... but I assume you didn't pull your pants down for nothing?" Siyeon asked, blushing because of Bora's choice of underwear.

"I want to modify this tattoo" Bora explained, pointing at it. "It's not like I don't like it but... The more I look at it and the more I think it's missing something"

"Okay... What do I need to add to it?" Siyeon asked, hoping that it wouldn't be too different from the rose.

"Look on the table, there is a paper with some numbers on it" Bora instructed, laying down on the bed. "I also drew the rose so you can see where you should tattoo the numbers"

The vampire looked at the drawing, nodding her head. It was a pretty simple modification that she could easily do. She quickly grabbed her material and took seat on a little stool.

"Before I start, what are the numbers?"

Bora pointed at the drawing and smiled.

"It's a date" she said, looking at the paper. "Day, month and year" she explained, revealing that the date was a day of the next week.

"A date? What happened on that-... What will happen on that date?" The older woman curiously asked, correcting herself when she noticed it was a day next week.

"It will be a really important date for me" Bora explained, brushing her thumb on her rose tattoo. "My last day as human and my first day as vampire"

"R-really?" Siyeon widened her eyes, looking like the happiest girl on earth at that moment. "You decided?"

"I did" Bora whispered, smiling at her girlfriend. "On this date I will ask you to turn me"

Siyeon wiped a tear that had escaped her eye away and gripped her pen a little tighter.