Chapter 89

When Handong and Chaesol walked back home from the vampires' place it was already late in the evening. They had a really good time with the others but they were pretty tired now. They entered the bar and walked upstairs, taking off their jackets.

"I need to check my plants really quickly" Chaesol said with a smile "I didn't water them yet"

"Okay sure, do you want me to help?" Handong asked, putting some things in order.

"No no, don't worry. It's cold outside and I don't want you to catch a cold" Chaesol replied with a smile, walking to the Chinese girl and softly kissing her lips. "Sorry... I didn't do that in a while"

"You can do it a lot more" Handong whispered, patting Chaesol's butt. "And... everything alright with Yubin?"

"Yes, why do you ask?" Chaesol asked, suddenly realising what Handong meant "Is this about the fact that we were holding hands?"

"Yeah, it just... surprised me"

"I didn't tell her but I'm pretty sure she knows we are dating" Chaesol chuckled. "She insisted a lot to hold my hand and I'm sure she did it just to see your reaction. And there was another chair in the kitchen... but she said you could sit on my lap. So I'm pretty sure she approves" she explained with a smile.

"I'm happy she does... and how do you feel about it? That we are... like this?" Handong asked.

"Let me think..." Chaesol replied, pretending to think and slowly pushing Handong against the wall. "For 'like this' you mean 'dating'?"

"Well yeah... I m-mean... you saw Yubin today"

"Were you afraid that seeing her would make me change my mind about this?"

"I don't know? It could have? Maybe? You could've regretted it" the Chinese smiled.

"I didn't" Chaesol replied, cupping Handong's cheek. "I don't regret asking you to date me, I don't regret our date and... what happened after it. Did you?"

"Of course I didn't, I had a lot of fun. I can still feel your touch on my skin" Handong smirked, pulling Chaesol a bit closer by the butt. "We moved fast but, who cares? It was right"

"It was right" the other girl repeated in a whisper, leaning towards Handong and locking lips with her. "And I'm glad that seeing Yubin didn't change anything about this. I am moving on... slowly, but I am"

"Great" the bartender smiled, pecking her lips one more time and pushing her away a little bit. "I think I heard your flowers yell our name" she joked.

"Will you wait for me in bed?" Chaesol asked with a little shy smile. "I really like to fall asleep spooning you"

"With or without clothes?" Handong asked seriously, locking eyes with the Korean girl.

"It's pretty hot in here, isn't it?" Chaesol asked, unbuttoning one button of Handong's blouse with a little smirk, pecking her lips and walking towards the stairs.

"Wait! Come back! That wasn't enough" Handong pouted, looking down at her blouse. "It's still hot"

"If I unbutton one more of those buttons I'm not going on the roof anymore... and my plants need water" Chaesol chuckled. "You will have to be patient" she teased with a wink, walking upstairs.

"Is that really the reason or do you just not like the tattoo? You didn't even comment on it last time" Handong pouted.

"What? I like it" Chaesol reassured her "I really do! And I didn't comment on it but I'm pretty sure I kissed it more than once"