Chapter 94

Just some girl fun chapter

That night Chaesol, Handong, Gahyeon and Yubin had planned to have a fun drinking night and the Chinese woman was finishing her shift at the bar before closing for the day. Chaesol was in her room, and she decided to practice her powers a little. Now Handong knew about them and there was no point in hiding them from her. She saw that all the other girls were training hard and she was starting to think that maybe, if they accepted her, she could help... somehow. She made some roots wrap around her ankles, and she tried her best to lift herself up, failing a few times.

After trying another couple of times she fell down yet again and stayed on her knees.

"This will never work, Chae, why do you keep trying? It's just a useless power to grow flowers" the girl sighed, shaking her head.

After a few moments she stood back up again and she thought about her power. It was linked to her emotions and she knew that... the flowers bloomed when she kissed Handong and they died when she was stressed. She took a deep breath and she tried to feel angry. She thought back at her mother yelling at her, at her parents leaving her in front of the facility and she felt the anger rising. The roots wrapped themselves around her ankles, climbing up until her knees and they lifted her.

"Oh my god" she gasped, surprised by her ability. "It works..." she added, still focussing on her anger, seeing how long she could stay up when all of the sudden thorns started appearing on the vines.

She screamed in pain, feeling a few thorns piercing her skin and she immediately made the vines retreat, falling on the ground. She noticed her pants were torn apart so she lifted them up, seeing a little bit of blood running down her legs. In that exact moment a worried Handong opened the door and she looked at Chaesol, clearly starting to panic.

"I'm okay! Nothing happened, I'm okay" the black haired girl said quickly, trying to calm her down.

"Okay? Chae your pants are destroyed and your legs are bleeding?! What the hell did you do?!" Handong whisper-yelled, knowing Chaesol would freak out if she heard yelling.

"I was... trying to control my power" the black haired girl admitted, trying to cover her legs. "I was able to lift myself up with vines but then... thorns started to appear all over them and that's... The result"

"Lay on the bed and put your legs on my lap" Handong instructed, sitting down on the bed herself.

Chaesol did what the Chinese woman asked and she laid down, resting her legs on Handong's lap.

"It's really nothing... they're just scratches" she smiled, noticing that Handong looked a little bit angry.

"I'll be the judge of that. Let's get these off first" the Chinese sighed, hooking her fingers under Chae's pants.

Chaesol nodded, taking her pants down and letting them fall on the ground.

"See? They're not deep" she smiled, pointing at the little scratches on her legs. "But Dong, I was able to lift myself up! Like... I was up in the air! I did that!"

"You lifted yourself up and..." Handong said, taking a thorn that was in her legs between her fingers and pulling it out "...You hurt yourself"

"Ouch!" The black haired girl flinched, closing an eye and looking at Handong. "Maybe I was focusing on the wrong emotion. I tried to feel angry and it worked... I lifted myself up but the thorns came out. So maybe. I should use anger just to attack? I have to find a different emotion"

"Attack? Why would you want to attack? Why did you even try to lift yourself up? You could've hurt yourself way worse than this" Handong scolded her, pulling another thorn out.