Chapter 137

Before we start, new fanart has been added on the first page of the wattpad version of this book. Thank you for the beautiful edit of Red Lotus! ♥

Enjoy!

As the girls were done telling their story to Minji, she took her time to let everything sink in. She knew neither of them had a happy story but this went beyond what she expected. Yoohyeon saw her parents dying in front of her and she had to leave everything to become a hunter. Bora left behind her sister and her parents to help Yoohyeon and her parents died when she wasn't there and she knew that only months after it happened. And finally Yubin had to deal with her sister and her best friend leaving her, and not coming back even when her adoptive parents died.

"I know it's not the happiest story to tell but... realizing our hardships and seeing where we are today always cheers us up" Bora said with a little smile, seeing Minji's shocked.

"I'm glad you told me" Minji nodded, looking at the girls. "It will help me understand you more" she said as she heard someone jump down the same window Yubin jumped down before. Jiwoo had heard the whole conversation and she didn't want to intervene, but hearing how hard things were for Yubin wasn't easy, because of their bond. She sat down beside the blue haired girl and she pulled her closer, silently, not wanting to interrupt the moment.

"I guess someone else was intrigued by our history" Yoohyeon whispered, drying her tears again since she had started crying during the story.

"I'm a curious person and since I have to stay with this group... it's good to get to know you more" Jiwoo replied, giving a little smile to Yoohyeon and pecking Yubin's head, smiling at her.

"Say, Pup... What do you say if we go on that date today? It could help you keep your mind off of things?" Minji carefully suggested, knowing how fragile her girlfriend was.

"I would love that" Yoohyeon smiled as she stood up with Minji and pecked her lips. "I'll see you girls tonight"

"Have fun at the zoo, remember my tip" Bora chuckled, waving at them before looking at how Yubin was hugging Jiwoo. They looked so cute like that. Like a mom and her kid.

"I already liked that Chaesol girl, but after what you just told us... I like her even more" Jiwoo admitted, stroking Yubin's back.

"She's the sweetest and she meant a lot for me during that time"

"I could feel it from the way you talked about her" the red and black haired woman nodded her head. "And you Bora... you're the best sister someone could have" she admitted, locking eyes with the hunter.

"I'm not the best sister, but I'm trying to be" the brunette smiled, being pretty humble. "I made some mistakes and I have my flaws but I owed up to most of them"

"Everyone makes mistakes... but all the good things you did, erased yours" Jiwoo said in a firm tone. "Say Yubin, would you mind checking on Siyeon? I'm sure she will be mad because we had this family moment without her so maybe you could 'buy' her with a cup of blood"

"Sure! I'll go wake my mentor up" the blue haired girl smiled, giving Bora a quick hug before running inside.

"I need to talk to you, Bora" Jiwoo said, looking at the hunter. "But we can't do this here so... go change and we'll leave"

"Umm... Is this about your son? The woman still hasn't called me" Bora whispered so she was sure no one could hear.

"No, it's about something else but I can't risk Yubin or Siyeon to hear" Jiwoo said, standing up and offering her hand to Bora.

"Then sure, I'll be right back" the hunter smiled, running inside to quickly change and returning right back to Jiwoo.

The two women walked to a nearby park and they sat down on a bench, looking at the people passing by.