Chapter 82: Vampire history part 2/2

We have a new story cover! Thank you @opaqhex on IG!

Chapter 2: Soulstones

-=2.1=-

A few months passed as Nara and Solise kept their relationship hidden and continued their plan of taking over clans by assassinating their leader and giving them the opportunity to join but then the time arrived all those little clans were dealt with and it was time to go to war with the big nations, something Solise and Nara were really looking forward to.

Early that morning Nara quickly stood up from Solise's bed, dressing herself and noticing that the sun was already up. She shook her girlfriend's shoulder, trying to wake her up as she wore her pants.

"Solise, babe wake up" she whispered "You have the meeting with your brother"

"Nara... get back in here and take those pants back off" the leader mumbled in a sleepy voice.

"Come on, lazy woman" Nara sighed, picking up Solise from the bed and trying to make her stand. "I won't take off my pants but your brother will take off my head if I bring you to the meeting late... again"

"I won't let him! And I'm not lazy... it's finger training" the older woman protested.

"You are unbelievable" Nara chuckled, kissing Solise's lips. "Come on, dress yourself! I'm not supposed to be in here and I have to be out of your door in less than five minutes"

"That's 4 minutes to have fun, baby... come on quickly" Solise whined, kissing her lips again.

"I still have to dress myself, so we have less than 3 minutes" Nara said with a little smirk. "The only thing I can do in less than three minutes..." she whispered, pushing Solise down on the bed and crawling on top of her. "Is this" she whispered, uncovering the girl's shoulder and letting out her fangs.

"Don't waste time then!" The leader whispered, forcing Nara's head down to her shoulder.

The younger vampire sipped slowly, caressing the woman's waist with her hand.

"I'm spoiling you... way too much" she whispered, smiling against the woman's skin.

"And you called me a spoiled kid on the first day of your job" the red haired vampire teased with a little moan.

"You were" Nara replied, taking a slow sip. "You made me go crazy with your petals and your candles... and you almost drowned during your bath"

"I was just sleeping, I knew where I was" Solise protested "And it made you crazy back then but I know you love it when we bathe together"

"I do" Nara admitted, taking another long sip before pulling away. "I love every single thing we do together"

"Me too... eat, bathe, have sex, kill, it's all perfect with you" the red haired girl smirked, patting the younger woman's butt. "Get dressed and get out of here before you get caught"

"If I get caught... and consequently killed... that's on you!" Nara chuckled, putting her shirt on and quickly fixing her hair before kissing Solise's lips and running out of the door, trying to look as casual as possible.

A few minutes later Syrak walked up to Solise's room looking kind of annoyed.

"Where is my sister?" He complained.

"She's still in her room, sir" Nara replied, bowing to the man in front of her. "I'm sure she will be ready soon"

"Did you see or speak her already?" The man simply asked, glaring at her.