Chapter 21

After the chaos from a few hours before with Yoohyeon's huge mistake, the silver haired hunter was able to calm down somewhat. Bora was angry at her at first but eventually they cleared things up. She still had the same revealing outfit on as before and couldn't bring herself to change. There was just something that told her she shouldn't. It was almost 9pm so Yoohyeon went outside and went to the alley where she and 'Jiu' talked yesterday, hoping the girl would be there. For some reason she couldn't explain, she was excited to see the vampire again.

Yoohyeon arrived in the alley and sat down on the little wall where they sat down yesterday. She nervously looked at her watch and it was exactly 9pm. She waited a couple of minutes and 'Jiu' didn't show up yet.

"Are you still trying to figure out for how long I would wait for you before leaving?" She said to no one, knowing that 'Jiu' was there somewhere.

"Maybe" a voice spoke from the roof, followed by a chuckle.

"I knew it! Just come on down Jiu" Yoohyeon also laughed, looking around but not seeing anything. It was as if the vampire had the power to go invisible. And just like always she felt two hands suddenly covering her eyes from behind.

"Guess who" Minji whispered in her ear.

Yoohyeon put her hands on Minji's ones and she sighed, but it was a happy sigh.

"So... is this like... our thing now?" She asked, chuckling and Minji laughed. Yoohyeon slowly removed Minji's hands from her eyes and turned around just to see that masked woman she got so used to.

"You're breaking the rules! You didn't guess who I was first" Minji whined, acting all cute. "And I guess it could be our little thing"

"I think it already is" Yoohyeon chuckled and Minji nodded.

"So, how are we go-" Minji tried to say when her eyes dropped for a second to Yoohyeon's body. The air got stuck in her throat. "Y- You are not w-wearing the usual o-outfit" she tried to say with a steady voice and failing miserably.

"I'm not... this is my old outfit and I thought that... I don't know, I wanted you to see it?" Yoohyeon shyly admitted, jumping down from the little wall and twirling around for the vampire.

"W- Well that's... that's... that is really" Minji tried to say but her mind went blank. The only thing she could focus on was Yoohyeon's body.

"That's?" Yoohyeon asked with a shy smile.

"Revealing" Minji said, her eyes fixed on Yoohyeon's.

"I knew it, I'm so sorry, I knew I shouldn't have worn this" Yoohyeon panicked sitting back down and putting her hands on her thighs to cover them. "I really wanted to change before I left, I don't know why I didn't"

"Why are you apologizing?" Minji asked confused and Yoohyeon shook her head, still covering her body with her hands.

"You said it's revealing and I understand. You are right, it really is... I just-" Yoohyeon tried to say but Minji took one of her hands and removed it from Yoohyeon's thigh.

"It is revealing but I... uh... I don't mind? I mean... it's-" Minji tried to say "I like this outfit more than the last one" she admitted with a shy smile.

"Really? I put this one in the closet because it was too sexy... Like you can see my full thighs and my butt is... you know" Yoohyeon said with a light shade of pink on her cheeks. She felt happy that the vampire liked it.

"I'm definitely not complaining," Minji said with a shy chuckle. "I mean... you are..." Minji said, moving her hand up and down in the air, pointing at Yoohyeon's body "Wow".