Chapter 85

The next day Siyeon woke up almost falling down from the couch. She usually slept in her bed with Minji, Yoohyeon and Bora since they were all staying at the vampires' place and they didn't have a spare room, but after what happened and what Siyeon and Yubin found out thanks to the book, the blonde vampire didn't want to risk it. She waited for everyone to fall asleep and went to sleep on the couch. She sat up, stroking her face with her hands and sighing.

She didn't have the best sleep because was still torn in one spot and her back hurt from the hard surface. She stood up and stretched out a little before laying down again, not feeling awake enough.

She was almost drifting off to sleep again when she was startled by someone walking downstairs not exactly in an elegant way. She raised her head to see Yoohyeon walking in the living room, looking around as if she was looking for something or someone.

"Yoohyeon?" she called in a soft tone, hoping not to startle her.

The silver haired girl jumped a little at hearing her voice, clutching her chest with a hand.

"H-hey, I didn't see you there" the girl awkwardly smiled.

"I know, that's why I tried not to startle you... tried and failed" the vampire whispered, listening to Yoohyeon's fast heartbeat.

"I just get scared easily... especially in the morning. I'm already surprised I didn't fall down the stairs" Yoohyeon replied, yawning.

"Yeah I've noticed you were a little... unstable, walking down the stairs" Siyeon tried to say with a little smile. "Do you... do you want to have breakfast together?" she dared to ask, looking down.

"Umm yeah... why not. I'll s-search for my socks another time" Yoohyeon said.

"Did you lose your socks?" Siyeon asked, standing up from the couch and walking towards her "I can help you find them"

"Yup I lost them" the hunter said, pointing at her bare feet. "They were pink ones... with a little brown puppy"

"How do you lose socks exactly?" Siyeon asked, walking around in the living room and looking for them.

"Me and Minji were on the couch yesterday and she said I had smelly feet, so I took them off and threw them somewhere to tease her but... I lost them" the silver haired girl shyly said.

"That's... so you" Siyeon said with a chuckle, noticing something pink on the ground. She picked it up and she showed it to Yoohyeon "One more to go"

"Oh... that was quick" Yoohyeon whispered, scratching her nape. This was really awkward. "Thank you... I hope we find the other one too... those were my favorite socks... the puppy on it is really cute"

"Now that I've found the first... finding the second won't be a problem" Siyeon awkwardly said, sniffing the sock from afar and then sniffing the air, starting to walk towards the table, bending down and coming back up with the other sock.

"That was... weird but oddly efficient" the silver haired girl whispered.

"Well... yeah that was really weird" Siyeon admitted, handong the socks to Yoohyeon "But you have your favourite socks back" she said with a little smile.

"Thank you, Siyeon! You must have a really good nose to separate smell from these and the room" Yoohyeon smiled, quickly covering her cold feet with the socks.

"I'm a vampire" Siyeon simply replied with a smile "So uhm... breakfast?"

"Yeah, breakfast. I'll make the coffees if you make me some eggs" Yoohyeon answered with a little smile.