Chapter 88

The morning after Siyeon was nervously walking back and forth in front of Gahyeon's room with the book in her hands. She knew this couldn't wait anymore, Minji and the others had the right to know. She listened carefully to the noises in the room and she heard that one of the two girls was sleeping while the other one was awake and rolling around in the bed and now Siyeon knew her enough to know it was probably Yubin... she used to do that a lot when she was nervous. The blonde vampire knocked on the door and opened it right after, noticing that she was right, Yubin was awake.

"I'm sorry to bother you this early... can we talk for a moment?" Siyeon asked, showing her the book.

"Yeah of course just... give me the time to wake up first" Yubin said with a yawn, rubbing her eyes and standing up, almost falling against the wardrobe because she was a bit unstable.

"There is no rush Yubin... I'll give you the time to wake up and I will make you a coffee in the meantime!" Siyeon said, feeling bad because the girl was awake, but maybe she just wanted to stay in bed a little bit more.

"I'll follow you just... make sure I don't fall down the stairs" the girl chuckled, interrupted by another yawn, stumbling out of the room in her blue pajamas.

"Alright, I can't have you fall down the stairs because I really need you this morning" Siyeon chuckled, picking Yubin up and jumping downstairs, putting her down right after.

"That's handy, having someone to carry you up and down the stairs when you're sleepy" the blue haired girl chuckled, hugging Siyeon, her voice sounding really groggy.

Siyeon smiled, hugging Yubin and ruffling her hair.

"Good morning, Yubin" she chuckled, finding her morning voice really funny. "Let's go get a coffee"

"Yes, please. I'm really tired. I feel like there is a block of iron hanging on my eyelids" the hunter yawned.

"I'm sorry I dragged you out of bed... I stayed out the door for a while and I noticed you were awake so I thought we could talk" Siyeon said with an apologetic smile, walking to the counter to make her a coffee and a blood coffee for herself.

"No worries, I was awake and Gahyeon was fast asleep so... there was nothing I could do" Yubin whispered, sitting down at the table and dropping her head on it.

"How are you this tired? We didn't even train yesterday" Siyeon asked "Have you been reading the other book these nights?" She said, tilting her head. When she didn't hear anything she turned around looking at Yubin when she suddenly heard a few soft snores and chuckled.

"That was fast" she said with a smile, shaking her head. She let the girl sleep for a few minutes while she prepared the coffee and since she felt bad because she had to wake her up again she decided to at least cook her some eggs. She carefully put the sugar on them as Yoohyeon taught her and she placed the plate in front of the blue haired girl, softly shaking her shoulder.

"Yubin? Breakfast is ready" she said with a chuckle. The blue haired girl raised her head, her hair a complete mess as she stared at Siyeon and then at the eggs, looking really confused.

"Good morning?" she asked.

"Good morning... again" Siyeon chuckled, putting the coffee in front of her. "We... kinda had this talk already"

"Oh? Well... that could explain why I woke up in the kitchen" Yubin chuckled. "Anyway, where do these eggs come from?"

"I cooked them. I felt bad for waking you up... twice" Siyeon said with an apologetic smile.

"You? Cooked? Wait, am I truly awake or is this a funny dream?" the blue haired girl asked.

"You learnt how to make a blood coffee for us... why can't I learn how to make eggs for you?" Siyeon asked, sitting at the table next to her and sipping her blood coffee.