Chapter 151

Just like the other groups, Siyeon and Gahyeon had entered the door who led them to the arena and after wearing their fighting outfits, they walked in the actual arena. They looked around, trying to figure out what would happen, but they couldn't see or hear anyone in there yet.

"It's been a long time since we fought alone with just the two of us, isn't it, sis?" Gahyeon asked, looking at Siyeon with a little smile. "It feels good"

"It does, sis" Siyeon smiled, pecking her head and ruffling her hair right after. "But we need to stay focused"

"I know and we will. I was just saying that it felt good to stand next to you again as a duo" the pink haired girl said.

"It really does and I'm proud of how you reasoned earlier" Siyeon admitted. "You didn't choose your partner because of your feelings... you reasoned, you understood the situation and you spoke your mind"

"That's what we need to do in difficult situations. We need to use our heads, nothing else"

"You wouldn't have said that a month ago, sis. You matured so much since you got your memories back" Siyeon whispered, locking eyes with her. "I feel so guilty for what I did to you"

"Sis, you did it with the best intentions. I was angry at first but please... we solved that" Gahyeon said with a little chuckle.

"I know bu-" Siyeon was saying when she heard a noise and she turned around, noticing a figure walking into the arena. Even though that person was wearing silver armor and a silver helmet, their movements were so fluid and light.

"They really didn't lie with the 'silver knight' description did they?" Gahyeon whispered, a little bit shocked. "How much silver do you want?"

"How are we supposed to attack that thing? I can't see any skin" Siyeon mumbled, scratching her nape.

"Not with our fists or fangs, that's for sure" the younger vampire sighed. "We should look for something around here to use like a weapon"

"I highly doubt they'd leave something around that we can use as a weapon" the older vampire said, looking around. "I guess our kicks will have to be enough. Just make sure you don't end up under that thing... that much silver would completely erase your powers"

"Yeah... I figured that out. And I think it would crush us to death as well"

"One hand around our neck... and we're gone" Siyeon agreed, nodding her head. "Let me go frontline... you'll attack if you see a chance"

"Okay, sis" Gahyeon agreed, looking at the figure who now stood in the middle of the arena, face to face with them. It observed them for a little while before pulling out its big silver sword.

"Of course there is a sword" Siyeon sighed, preparing herself by studying the figure for a few more seconds before sprinting towards the knight. "Let's see how fast you are with all that silver on you"

The knight stood still, making Siyeon think that it wouldn't be able to react but once the vampire got close, it swung it's sword at a high speed, just about missing the blonde.

Siyeon stopped right on time, avoiding the sword and looking at the knight in front of her. How could it be that fast while wearing huge armor? The vampire dodged another swing of the sword and she bent down, swinging her leg against the knight's ones, wanting to make them fall.

The knight had to stabilize itself a little bit but over all the kick didn't affect it too much. It gripped it's sword with 2 hands and started charging at Siyeon all of the sudden.