Chapter 25

Sorry for the late update!!

It was almost 9pm and Minji was in her and Siyeon's room in front of her gardrobe. She had something fun planned for tonight and wanted to surprise Yoohyeon. The vampire also wanted to put on another outfit than just her usual one. Normally she always asked Siyeon for advice but since the younger vampire was still out she was left to make the choice on her own. Gahyeon was studying in her room so Minji didn't want to disturb her. She looked at all her clothes and picked some stuff out.

She quickly dressed and looked at herself in the mirror. She decided to wear black shorts and a black top, with a white loose blouse. She smirked at the mirror, feeling proud of how she looked. It was not an outfit to go hunt in at all but that's not what she wanted either way. She just wanted to give Yoohyeon a nice sight to look at. She twirled around and looked at her butt before nodding. This was definitely good enough. She quickly skipped downstairs, yelled goodbye to Gahyeon and left the house.

When she arrived at the alley, Yoohyeon was already there, sitting on the little wall. Minji smiled and walked on the roof, placing herself right above Yoohyeon. She jumped down and landed exactly behind the hunter. This time she placed both hands on Yoohyeon's eyes and when the younger girl smiled, tilting her head up, Minji bent down to kiss her on the lips.

"Guess who" she chuckled and Yoohyeon laughed as well.

"Since this mysterious person just kissed me on the lips, I really hope it's you Jiu" she answered.

Minji smiled widely and bent down again to kiss Yoohyeon, this time making the kiss last longer. She removed her hands from the hunter's eyes and she walked around her, sitting beside the younger woman, with a smile. Yoohyeon was just staring at the vampire's eyes through the mask and hadn't even noticed her outfit yet. Minji found her adorable and leaned in to whisper in her ear.

"I know my eyes are beautiful, but have you seen my outfit?" She whispered in a low voice, blowing some air into her ear.

Yoohyeon looked at Minji's body and gasped a little. How didn't she notice this before?

"W- what are you wearing? T-That doesn't l-look comfortable enough for a h-hunt" Yoohyeon said, staring at Minji's thighs.

"I already found what I was hunting for" Minji chuckled, poking the hunter's chest, referring to her heart. Yoohyeon just blushed and kept staring at her thighs.

Minji stood up on the little wall, twirling around and locking eyes with Yoohyeon.

"So? Do you like it?" She asked with a hopeful smile.

"I-I love t-them" Yoohyeon answered, still looking at her thighs before correcting herself "I m-mean I love i-it! T-the outfit!"

Minji couldn't help but laugh.

"You love 'them'? You mean these?" Minji asked, pointing at her thighs. She walked towards Yoohyeon and she slowly sat down on her lap, facing her. The hunter shyly nodded with red cheeks looking at Minji's masked face.

"But t-the outfit t-too of c-course" she awkwardly added when Minji took hold of Yoohyeon's hands, guiding them to her thighs and letting them rest there.

Yoohyeon blushed madly and tried her best to stay still, but she just couldn't. She slowly brushed her thumbs on Minji's thighs, looking down a little.

"Don't be shy! We did a lot more yesterday, remember?" Minji smirked, pointing at the two bite marks on the hunter's neck that were almost completely gone.

Yoohyeon blushed again at the thought of the night before. She slowly let her hands wander on Minji's thighs while she leaned in to kiss the vampire. Minji smiled against her lips and hooked her arms behind Yoohyeon's neck, moving her lips in sync with those of the younger woman. She enjoyed kissing her and she also enjoyed the hands running over her thighs.