Chapter 158

Bora groaned as she was slowly regaining consciousness somewhere, her head and body feeling really heavy. She felt like her limbs were still sleeping and that her eyelids had become rocks because moving any of them was a hard task. The last thing she remembered was that she was unpacking her and her girlfriend's things in her room after their little argument. There was a sound at the window and next thing she knew, she was here, lying somewhere that was pretty cold, unable to move her body as of this moment. After about a good minute, she finally was able to open her eyelids as she looked around the room which appeared to be a little holding cell. How the hell did she end up here?

As she was trying to understand where she was and what happened, a woman entered the room with a little tray.

"You're finally awake" the woman smiled and Bora realized her face was oddly familiar.

"Y-you... What did you do?" the hunter asked, really confused by all of this, still not able to really process anything in her brain.

"You need to eat first and then we will talk" the woman stated, putting the tray in front of the bed. "Were they starving you?"

"W-what?" Bora asked, rolling on her back, still feeling like a huge boulder was pressing her down. "What are you on about?"

"I asked if they were starving you" the woman repeated. "You look like you could use something to eat"

"Maybe b-because you took me somewhere and induced me with s-some chemical shit? Why the h-hell would they starve me?" The small woman asked, wanting to raise her voice but not able to.

"Because they're not who you think they are. Neither of them is really your friend" the woman stated, shaking her head. "Come on, little one, eat"

"What do you think you are doing?" Bora asked slowly turning her head towards Vera. "Of course they are"

"They're not. You can't know this but you were staying with them because they were mentally forcing you to. It's complicated to explain, alright?" the older woman sighed, picking up a glass of water and handing it to Bora. "What's your name, sweetie?"

"I seriously think you kidnapped the w-wrong person, bitch" Bora stated, shaking her head.

"You have to drink or this feeling won't go away" Vera said, pointing at how difficult it was for Bora to just move. "You will understand what I mean as soon as the charming effect will be over"

That made the brunette think. Was it just chance that she mentioned that or did she know about vampires? Either way, Bora couldn't risk telling her.

"W-what kind of paralyzer did you even inject me with... I can barely move!"

"It's a strong one... for people a lot stronger than you" Vera stated, forcing Bora to drink a few sips since she couldn't really pull away.

"I'm not drinking... any of your poison" the hunter insisted, not swallowing it and turning to the side to let it dribble out of her mouth.

"Here, look" the woman sighed, taking a few sips from the glass. "No poison... you will be fine, while I'll have a really bad stomach ache" she sighed.

"Look... I'm not t-trusting my fucking abductor" Bora spoke, really finding what Vera said weird. Did she just mean that the poison didn't affect her? If she was a vampire, Minji or Siyeon would've noticed right?

"I'm not an abductor, I'm saving you" Vera sighed, putting the glass down. "As soon as the charming power will be over, you will see that yourself. You'll realize you were just a snack for them" she added, pointing at the bite marks on Bora's shoulder, pulling her shirt a little bit down.