51| caught red-handed

"This was supposed to be a whole summer together!" Fred groaned as he held me into his chest, we stood in my room after packing my recently unpacked bags, I didn't want to leave. He was right, we planned to be by each other's side from start to finish of summer, now we had no choice but for our plans to change. I wanted him to come with me but I knew there was no chance in hell of that happening.

"I know, I hate this."

"You never gave me a proper answer..." I grinned at the mention of this topic again knowing exactly what he was talking about, "you know, about moving in." He seemed to talk on the matter so delicately, as if it meant so much to him, it was adorable. "Of course I will, I wouldn't want to stay anywhere else." I looked up to face him and smiled sweetly at him. His hair seemed to sit perfectly on his head, after his recent hair cut, and his chocolate brown eyes stared at me making me feel like I would melt away beneath his gaze.

I quickly went onto my tiptoes to place a light kiss on his lips, feeling such happiness and excitement for the day that I would be able to move in with the love of my life.

He reacted by lifting my legs on to his hips, supporting me with his hands on my thighs, deepening the kiss passionately. I had the familiar feeling of butterflies that were common when I was around Fred. I moaned quietly as he traced his lips along my neck, he gripped me tight in his hold walking us over to the bed, for the first time in too long.

-

"Promise me you will move in, I want this with you. To start our life together..." he spoke so sweetly as he stroked my hair, we laid side by side, facing one another looking at each other with such admiration. "I promise. We have to break the news to Sirius though." I bit my lip trying to hold back a giggle at how terrified he looked, "it's not funny, do you think he will allow it?" I thought on it for a second, Sirius is a laidback man but he also is very protective of me. Then again I don't think I'd take no for an answer, I'd argue my way to victory.

"Yes but maybe we should hold off on telling him until summers over, too much is going on for him to deal with a heart attack." He chuckled kissing my lips once more, but just as quickly jumped back in surprise as there was a knock at the door, almost toppling off of the mattress and onto the floor.

"Katherine, can I come in? It's almost time to leave." I gasped hearing Sirius' voice outside the room and I quickly sat up throwing Fred's clothes at him, hitting him square in the face, "NO DON'T COME IN!" I shouted sternly, quickly putting on my jeans and a jumper that were before sprawled out along the floor.

"What's going on in there." He replied, concerned with how frantic I was acting. "Nothing I'll be down in a second" I answered more calmly hoping to ease his suspicions. I breathed calming myself down, placing my ear to the wood of the door. When it sounded silent I had concluded that he had returned to the first floor of the house.

"Come on, be quiet" I whispered to Fred who stood looking ragged in his rushed attempt to dress himself, he obeyed clearly as frightened as I was. I twisted the doorknob slowly, knowing that everything in this house creaked or squeaked with any movement.

I pulled it open and slapped my hand to my face once seeing a cocky and arrogant Sirius leaning proudly against the doorframe. He was so pleased that he had caught us red handed, it was irritating. "What?" I asked pretending to be unknowing of why he was staring the two of us down.

"You know exactly what missy, grab your bags we are leaving. Say your goodbyes to Fred, though I believe you already have." He winked at us both leaving down the staircase. I turned to Fred and we both burst out laughing, I had expected him to make jokes as he didn't suit the serious authority figure type.

"That was worth it don't you think?" I spoke through our giggling, he nodded walking over to where I stood. "I love you, I know you can't write but you still have the book so read through them." He grinned cockily at the sentiment he gifted to me for our anniversary.

"Alright Mr perfect boyfriend" I answered sarcastically, "I love you too." I pecked his lips again, wrapping my arms around his neck, I couldn't help but stare at him in awe.

"Take a picture it will last longer."

"Oh shut up you arrogant bastard." He sniggered as I pushed his away, he grabbed my trunks off of the floor carrying them downstairs for me.

-

Stood in the hallway leading to the front door were the majority of the order. Remus, Kingsley, Arthur, Mad-eye, Tonks and Sirius all stared at the two of us descending to the bottom of the stairs, all with knowing looks "can we just leave, this is awkward" It didn't take more than that for them to leave out on to the street.

"We would fly, but Harry and your luggage would be an inconvenience. We will travel by apparition." Moody spoke up pointing his walking stick across the whole group, "where is Harry?" I questioned looking around but seeing no sign of him. "I'm here, I'm here." He shouted running out of the house, looking more untidy than Fred. His top was wrinkled and his shoes untied, it was as if he had just woken up himself.

"Who dressed you today?" I mocked and he waved it off, straightening out his glasses.