65| married with three kids?

"We don't know whether he destroyed the fucking real one, and from the little Sirius talks about him we can only assume he's dead." I was pacing, desperately wanting to get out of this house, it was too risky being here for so long but the trio insisted we spoke about this.

"We don't know that for sure, I-" we rapidly turned our direction to the cupboard, hearing the rattling coming from behind the door made my heart race; I told them, I told them this was a stupid idea and now their here, we're fucked.

Harry voluntarily stepped forward to open it, without a second thought grabbing the culprit from inside. "Let go of me!" A croaky voice was demanding but I immediately scoffed at how scared I was; for it to only be Kreacher.

"Of course you've been fucking watching, what did you hear you little shit!" I shouted, annoyed that he had kept himself hidden since we had arrived. I know that if I had heard that last night he would have for sure been hexed to death by me.

"Katherine stop, maybe he knows where the real locket is...after all he's lived here for years, he must know who Regulus is." I nodded impatiently at Hermione's argument, even if it made complete sense.

I grabbed the locket from the table top, hanging it before his eyes expectantly waiting for an answer.

"It's master Regulus' locket..."

"Yes but where is the other one." I couldn't help but snap, I would do just about anything to leave with answers. "Kreacher doesn't know..." he sniggered making me glare harshly.

"Yes but did you ever see it?" Hermione crouched down to his level, as if to seem more friendly when talking to him.

"FILTHY MUDBLOOD, FILTHY!" He took forceful steps towards her but I quickly forced my wand into his neck, only pushing him to grin wickedly. "You shut the fuck up and answer the bloody question." I pushed him back with the tip of my wand and he only just caught his balance.

"Yes...it was here. Most evil object. Before master Regulus died; he ordered Kreacher to destroy it, but no matter how hard Kreacher tried he couldn't do it-"

"Where is it now!" Harry stepped in front of me, seeing the difficulty I was having controlling my impatience, "just get the cunt to answer." I spat before storming out the room.

I needed a break, too much was going on; it was taking it's toll on me, my mind.

"Katherine, what's going on with you? You're being snappy, snappier than usual anyway..."

"Thanks Mione" I rolled my eyes playfully but sighed agreeing to return to the conversation, I didn't want to talk on it, not in the slightest.

"You fucking let him go, shit." I gasped seeing the grumpy house elf missing from the group, I really wanted to slap the dimwits. "It's fine-"

"No it's really not-" I shut up when hearing the apparition of the elf return in the room as well as, "Dobby? Oh my god...Mundungus, what the bloody hell?" I gasped but stared intently at the joyful expressions on the others faces; clearly I had missed something.

I stared enjoyably at the three guests arguing, sniggering quietly in the corner with my wand resting on my lip. "Someone explain..." I giggled pointing at the arrivals with my wand.

"He took the real locket." Mione whispered and I mouthed a shocked 'oh' but instantly went back to listening in. "Someone from the ministry took it, alright?" Fletcher mumbled, "she asked to see me license, and threatened to have me locked up so she took it instead..."

"Who?" I piped up pushing off from my resting place against the wall. "Well I don't know do I-" he stopped staring down by the floor, "hang on, this is her!" He lifted the thrown out newspaper from the Daily prophet from the floor and we all gathered round to get a good look.