34| won won

I had forced the group together, much to Hermione's disappointment. She still wasn't on speaking terms with Ron, honestly neither was I. Not intentionally, just with Mione not speaking to him I haven't either, even if I did want to sort it out. "Your gonna be mad but you have to promise you won't do something stupid. All of you." I pointed my finger across each of them to show my seriousness.

"We promise, get on with it." Harry spoke up for Hermione and Ron getting impatient at my dragging out of the situation. "Fine, Malfoy cursed Katie Bell for starters..." I stood before them awkwardly not really knowing how any of them would react to the next part I had to say, especially Harry. "I suspected that anyway." He answered ushering me to continue "obviously you know it was an attempt to kill Dumbledore. Well he's planning on it again, with poison this time..."

"The poison you had, was that his!" Hermione asked as she stood from her spot clearly overthinking every possibility in her head at the speed of light. The look on her face is one I would never forget the wrinkles that formed on her forehead in shock and anger only growing as she thought. "Not exactly... I saw him take it in Snape's storeroom so I grabbed a vial to find out what it was." I mentally face palmed myself knowing exactly what they would ask next. "Why were you in Snape's storeroom?- wait is that why you needed my cloak!" he questioned with a shocked expression at finally putting two and two together. He looked at me showing his infuriated expression, he was angry at me, not Malfoy, me.

"I can't tell you why I was there- don't bother asking again. I saw him so I grabbed the same one. You're lucky I did, Dumbledore could be dead already" I finally took a seat now settled that I had told them, surprised by how calm most of their reactions were. "How long have you known for sure it was Malfoy..." Harry asked me staring me down with uncertainty not breaking the eye contact,"since Katie's attack happened..."

"You've know for that long and are only just telling us! What is wrong with you?" He shouted and I stood from my spot again defensively. "I didn't tell you because I wanted to know why he did it first!" I shouted louder surprising him with my furious attitude, "did you happen find out?" I wanted to answer truthfully, I really did but who knows how they would react. I couldn't bring myself to form the words 'Malfoy's a death eater' I just couldn't. Not only would Harry have the satisfaction of being right but he would also try and avada kedarva him as soon as possible...

"Won Won!" Someone screeched from behind us, interrupting the important conversation we were midway in, I had come to hate that voice more than anything. "What are you doing here?" She asked glaring at me sharply, "you're right, I should be off going to vomit... bye Won Won!" I said leaving the room while making kissing noises directed at him "Mione, coming?" She nodded walking after me looking absolutely disgusted by what she had just witnessed.

...

"Are you seriously still not talking to me?" Ronnie didn't respond only turned her attention back to her book, no emotion on her face when I spoke, it hurt to see her like this to not be able to have a conversation, a much needed one at that. I knew I needed to do something or talk to someone and the only person I could think of that was available right now was Ron. Maybe this was my chance, to squash the dislike we had for one another at this moment.

I didn't think much about it all and rapidly stormed out the room grabbing Giddy from the floor making sure to slam the door shut extra hard for dramatic effect. It was early on into the evening, meaning I didn't have to sneak about. I made my way to the Gryffindor tower at a quick pace, thinking that if I was too slow I would miss my chance at forgiveness.

I spoke the Gryffindor password to fat lady. "Caput Draconis" which allowed her to let me enter. The only ones that sat in the common room were Seamus, Dean, Ginny and Lavender - who I tried to keep my gaze off "where's Ron?" I spat hoping it would piss her off.

"Why do you care?" Lavender spoke with a territorial tone making me want to completely lash out, but lucky for her I kept my cool. "Because I'm his best friend."

"Best friend? You have barely spoken to him in weeks!" She had a worse attitude than I did right now only getting on my nerves more than she already was.

"Who's fault is that? If he wasn't so caught up with a slag like you, we wouldn't have a divide in our friend group!" I quickly walked up the stairs giving her a petty smile as I took each step, just to irritate her.

"Ron can we talk?" I asked him through the door while knocking trying to sound friendly so he knew I wouldn't yell at him. "Come in." He answered bluntly making take a deep breath ready for his wrath. As I walked inside it was just as expected an absolute bomb site. Clothes, books and other belongings sprawled out along the floor untidily. You wouldn't mistake this for anyone else's room, I don't think I have ever seen it neat and tidy.

"Listen I just want to talk, oh and eat Harry's chocolate." I greedily grabbed the heart shaped box off of his bed placing Giddy down too while holding the box up to face Ron with a guilty look on my face, when he nodded I joined him at the window sill seat. We stared at each other for a moment clearly both hoping no words would have to be shared for this drama to end. We are both just too stubborn to admit it...

"So- can we just... oh I don't know" I tried to think of the right words to say but nothing was coming to mind, actually considering hugging him and praying that it was enough. "Can we just not?" He finished obviously wanting the argument to end as much as I. "Exactly Ronald, can we just not..." I smiled at how easy yet impossible we were with each other. To anyone else this would be a simple task, just make up with your mate, yet our characters were so similar and different at the same time that it was near unachievable. "Come here you tosspot!" I said in a high pitched tone pulling him into a needed hug, luckily he didn't awkwardly resist and instantly hugged me back ending our pettiness.

"Now time for a deep chat, and chocolate..." I grinned at him while shaking the box in front of him...