75| matured...in a way

"I'm sorry..."

"What for Freddie?" I mumbled, uncontrollably smiling into his neck, I can't remember the last time I was this happy. So happy that my cheeks hurt, so happy that nothing could make me move in case I ruined it.

"I can't believe I ever treated you like that. I was angry, I think part of me knew we wouldn't get our happy ending after all." He sounded so genuine and honest, I had forgotten all about that, I didn't care about it any more.

"Who said this was the end? We can still get our happy ending, we just have to get through this first, okay?" I felt him nod and he tightened his grip around my waist.

"I did what you asked, here are clothes for her to take." Fleur burst into the room quickly going silent when seeing us having a moment., "I'm very sorry!" She quickly turned back for the door but I called after her.

"What do you mean Fleur?" I arched a brow looking back at Fred, and of course, he was grinning.

"I know you are going to go again, it's alright. I told Fleur to give you a few more clothes to take."

"You're okay with it?" I smiled looking at him with such admiration, he had learnt from his mistakes. Clearly in my time away he matured, only slightly but it's better than nothing.

"No, I'm not okay with it...but I've learnt to not try and stop you." He rolled his eyes picking me up effortlessly. Fleur placed the bag of items down leaving us be again. "So do I not get anything before you go?" He was pouting now I could help but giggle at his desperation.

"This isn't our place, no." I whispered, "I wish we could but I can't do that Freddie." I kissed his cheek jumping down to the floor.

"Not fair!" He groaned like a child, making me regret ever saying he had matured. I preferred him like this anyway, the childishness made my life much more adventurous and entertaining. I think I'd hate it if he ever grew up mentally.

I shook my head in disbelief taking his hand to direct him to the hall. If I didn't leave now while we were on good terms, I wouldn't leave at all.

"GUYS KAT'S LEAVING!" Fred screamed making me hit him in the chest.

"It's a tiny house, you know they can hear you if you whisper right?" He saluted me as if I was ordering him, god I would miss him. "I love you."

"I love you too, you look gorgeous by the way." He looked me up and down with his flirtatious eyes making me want to scream. How could I cope? He knew exactly what he was doing, that's why he was doing it.

"Stop," I mumbled kissing him to shut him up. He kept pushing me closer and closer to the wall, I should have pushed him off of me to annoy him but I couldn't. I hadn't admitted how much I wanted this.

"Ugh...get a room would you?" George smirked from the bottom of the stairs, Fred and I chuckled to each other before kissing lightly once more. "Where will you go?"

"I'm keeping up our promise George, I'm going to get Luna," I hugged him trying to avoid further questioning. They would never allow it, not in a million years.

"By yourself? Absolutely not!"

"I'm kidding dimwit, I'll find the others first." I lied, I would never find the others. I had to at least try.

"Good." George rubbed my head messing up my hair, it was annoying, but it was George.

"No goodbye for me?" Bill gasped from the doorway and I quickly went to him to grip him in a hug, I hadn't been here long enough. Then again, I don't think any amount of time would be enough. "Thank you both so much..." I moved to Fleur giving her the exact same farewell.

"I love you all!" I picked up my single bag, not wanting to have too much to carry considering how lazy I am. I shot Fred one last wink before opening the front door. A wave of nerves hit me, I was doing this, alone. No one would know where I actually was, or what kind of danger I'm getting myself into. It's just, I know if I told them the truth they would come, only putting them in danger too.

"What the fuck!" I screeched dropping my bag on the doorstep, I was running down to where I saw him on the beachfront. It hadn't been long since I had left him but god it felt like much longer. I launched myself at him while he chuckled. He looked rough, drained even. "Harry? Hermione? Oh my god, are they-"

"No, no! We had a...disagreement I guess. I left in anger, why are you here. We were looking everywhere for you!" He looked angry and yet so concerned at the same time. It must have been the unshaven stubble that made him look more furious than anything.

"I got taken, to Malfoy manor. Then they brought G-" I started to explain more so coming out as blabbering, I was now so energetic but I could hardly finish.

"Ronniekinns!" I looked behind watching the twins run out towards us, Bill and Fleur following slowly behind.

"Oh bloody hell." He groaned seconds before they tackled him playfully on the sand bed. The three of us left standing laughed hysterically at the scene. "Get off of me you arseholes!" We heard Ron gasp through his own uncontainable laughter.

"What? We missed you!" They finally stood up offering Ron a hand to get him off his laying position of the ground. "Yes alright...I missed you lot too." He mumbled the last part just to avoid getting teased by them further.

"I'm glad you're safe brother." Bill smiled wildly, hugging him like a normal person. It was expected, everyone knew the twins were anything but normal.

"You look like you're going somewhere, Kat?" Ron nodded towards the bag I dropped by the door, and I nodded giving him a guilty look. He was only just reunited with him brothers and he would have to leave with me again, I wouldn't leave him behind. Clearly, I needed to resolve whatever issues went on while I was away. "Let me guess, you're going to find the others and I have to come so you can force us to make up?" I nodded winking discreetly, piquing his interest, "fine." He moaned running his hand through his overgrown hair.

"Let me shower first though, please."

"Yes, please do Ronald." I made a disgusted face at how worn down and underweight he looked, it was concerning but I wouldn't turn it into something serious. I know Ron wouldn't like that.

- this was quite a rushed chapter I'm sorry but I have work in 30 mins and won't have another chance to update tonight!!!