49| sirius is serious

"Filthy blood traitors in Mistress' house!"

"Kreacher I swear to fu-"

"Sirius just leave the miserable prick be, he isn't bothering me" I spat glaring at the wrinkled elf before me, to which he just sneered back. "Fine but he can leave." He dirty looked us all once more before walking out the kitchen with his back hunched over.

"I don't know how you haven't killed him yet." Fred joked and Sirius and Harry laughed along, I sat back and admired it for a second. All the most important guys in my life, getting along like it was nothing yet it meant so much to me. I slipped away from the conversation taking up everyone's dirty plates from dinner to the sink, "sweetheart don't worry yourself with that, that's why Kreacher is here!" Sirius demanded and started getting up from his chair to stop me from washing them up. "Do you really want him coming back in here, I don't mind." I shrugged and put a finger up in his direction to shush him, knowing he was going to argue with it again.

"And anyway not long now and we'll be able to do stuff like that with magic, ain't that right Kat?" Harry asked and I had only just remembered our birthday coming next month in July. "Oh god, seventeen, that sounds weird." They chuckled and I finished up the cleaning hoping to get to bed soon, for some alone time...

"Right, should we call it a night Fred?"

"Let's just-" I gave him a look of 'shut up and come to bed' and surprisingly he caught on, he's Fred he never catches on to anything. He cleared his throat "I mean yes of course." I smiled sweetly at him and took his hand, "goodnight you two, see you in the morning." I turned for the door hoping to make a quick escape before we were dragged into another conversation.

"Um absolutely not, I don't think so. Fred you're in the spare room. Right next to mine so I will hear if you sneak out." My eyes widened as I spun back around far too quickly that my head hurt, I gasped at him "are you serious!"

"Yes I am Sirius."

"You're not funny, he's staying in my room." I argued, I was not letting him win this one, not in a million years. I could see the amusement that Sirius and even Harry were getting out of this situation, it only triggered me more.

"Nope"

"Sirius, we have been dating for two and a half years we are not staying in separate beds." I pointed a finger at him aggressively while staring down Harry who was trying his absolute hardest to keep in his sniggers. "I'm with her on this one Black." Fred joined in quietly, knowing Sirius was protective of me, he didn't want to push his luck.

"I bet you are Freddie boy." He chuckled to his own response and so did I honestly, Fred on the other hand was now bright red from his remark. "I'll allow it, but first Weasley and I are having a little chat." Sirius now looked completely serious-

"Oh hell no, this-" I pointed a finger around the room in a circle motion "is not happening" I scoffed there was no way I was going to allow Fred to be humiliated with the talks you normally get from the dad of the girlfriend.

"Fine, then I'll have Kreacher set up the spare room." He put his hands together leaning forward with his elbows rested on the table top, he stared at me refusing to blink until I gave in. "Oh for fuck sake, fine." I shouted throwing my hands about in anger. I yanked the chair back out from under the table flopping myself into it, I slouched so far down hoping it would melt me away into the floor. This, was the one thing I had never wanted, it's all awkward and all about the authority figure warning the boyfriend about sexual stuff. That's how I pictured it to go anyway.

"Well obviously I have concerns, do I have to remind you of the first time you stayed here." Only I knew what he was talking about, I had forgotten to beat Fred's ass for that day, "what's he talking about?" Fred questioned arching his brow at me. "It's irrelevant, doesn't matter..." I tried to redirect the conversation, hoping he would move on with what he wanted to say. But of course he wouldn't.

"I'd say it's completely relevant Katherine, please tell you're boyfriend why I should have concerns." I groaned not wanting to explain this in front of my brother, or even say it out loud at all. "He saw hickeys on my neck, so fucking what I was fif- oh shit I was fifteen" saying that aloud sounded too young but Fred and I hadn't gone far at that point, it took us a little while to go all the way too. We didn't want to rush things and I definitely didn't want to have sex at the age of fourteen when I had gotten with him first. He didn't want that either, whether it was the law or whatever didn't matter, I was just glad we both had the same mindset of doing it when we both felt comfortable.

"Exactly, now you're almost seventeen I don't want to imagine how much further it has gone." I had to contain a laugh at how uncomfortable he looked but I also knew he wouldn't end this chat since he was so adamant to do it in the first place. He was far too proud and stubborn for that.

"In other words Fred, keep your hands off my sister." Harry chimed in trying to sound authoritative but I wasn't allowing him of all people to have a say in my love life.

"For one, shut up Harry you have literally zero relationship experience to involve yourself in this conversation. Sirius what did you think this was, a best friend relationship. Has it really been that long for you that you don't know what happens in relationships? Or have you given up forever now that Tonks has taken your man?" I can't believe what I had just said, I always had an inkling on his feelings and honestly I could see it in Remus too. But god I had never dared to say it out loud. "Oh shit I'm sorry Sirius, that came out wrong" he chuckled as if I hadn't said anything at all, comforting my nerves slightly.

"Moony? God you dimwit." I rolled my eyes playfully at him, I wasn't stupid enough to believe his denial but I also wasn't stupid enough to ever mention it again. "Right that concludes that little chat, off to bed we go. Don't bother stopping us you got your point across. Whether we take that into consideration is up to us." I winked in their direction hoping to piss them off, quickly grabbing Fred's hand and making a run for it, hearing the distant gagging noises the two still sat in the kitchen were making.

-

"I guess that's an actual no to getting lucky then?" Fred asked disappointingly from his position on the bed as I changed by the dresser. "Can't risk it now, we will definitely have to spend every night apart for the whole holidays if they find out on the first night." I answered finishing changing, joining him on the bed in a straddling position to cuddle him. " I'm sorry Freddie, I'm disappointed too." I whispered to him seductively to tease him.

"I know what you're doing love, stop it's not fair." He pouted placing his hands on my hips to resist me, "I know, I know. Alright let's just sleep then." I groaned flopping down beside him now.

"Can't you just be quiet?"

"I'm not the problem when it comes to that Freddie."

~so I have a lot of plans for tonight, I'm thinking of pre writing chapters so you're not left with nothing over the next few days and I will release them daily and I'm also thinking of working on a new cover so I'll let you know how that goes xx