53| five of me

"Please tell me you are getting us out of this hell hole." I pleaded with my hands entwined together in a begging form at the large group of order members, stood in the plain empty lounge of 4 Privet drive. It was bare of furniture or anything to be perfectly honest, leaving enough room for us to gather in its space.

"We are, this is important." Kingsley Shacklebolt answered for the group and I jumped up and down with joy, quite literally.

"Hello Katherine, Harry" the oldest Weasley who I had briefly met before a few years back spoke only now entering the room. "Bilius" I joked having come up with it the last time we met.

"You know it's William." He snarled sarcastically and I laughed giving him a light hug, we hadn't spoken much the first time but the small conversation we had was very pleasant and funny. "Bill just call her Kathy, she hates it" George popped up behind my shoulder and I punched his arm for spilling that piece of information. "I didn't notice them last time!" I gasped pointing to the multiple scratches trailing along his right cheek. "Werewolf, called Greyback. Hopefully he'll get what coming to him one day." I nodded respectfully.

"You're still beautiful to me William" a thick french accent showed from behind him, one I hadn't heard in a long time. "Fleur? Fleur Delacour a-and Bill? You two, I had no idea" I gasped trailing my finger from the both of them, I was practically a Weasley but no one thought to tell me this. "Katherine, long time no see. You look very well!" I smiled appreciatively rubbing her shoulder as a thank you. "So do you, it's good to see y-"

"Right, can we get back to the task at hand?" Arthur questioned but you could tell it was a demand rather than an option, I nodded apologetically rejoining the circle surrounding him. Everything seemed so serious, not like the reunion I had imagined. It seemed rushed and out of place.

"I want to say-" Arthur started but was shoved to the side by a frantic Mad-eye, who didn't hide the fact that he wanted this over and done with. "You're both still underage, this means you still have the trace on you. With the ministry corrupted we can't take this lightly." He rushed his words but not so much that they were inaudible, his eye twitched but it didn't seem to frighten or make me uncomfortable like it used to. Perhaps that's because this is no longer Crouch. "We have to use forms of transport they can't detect, like brooms, we travel in pairs."

This was serious I thought to myself, I hadn't expected this outcome of their arrival but a little danger never hurt nobody, I rather enjoyed the risks anyway. "The thing is if someone is out there, which I assume there will be. They won't know which Potters are the real ones." I arched a brow opening my mouth to question what the fuck that even meant but was silenced when a bag was thrown at the groups feet. I first reached in pulling out identical tracksuit hoodies as well as girls jumpers, I chuckled to myself.

This was genius.

"And this..." Moody pulled out his famous flask and it didn't take a smart person to figure out what it held, "this is putting everyone in this room in danger, is there no other way?" I asked looking at everyone worryingly.

"No absolutely not." Harry demanded narrowing his eyes at the man before him, "I'm not having everyone risk their lives for me!"

"Well none of us really fancy it mate-" Fred started, "yeah, imagine if something went wrong and we ended up a scrawny specky got FOREVER!" George finished and I glared and his insult. "Stop being mean you two, this is serious. It's too risky for all of you." I replied waving my hands around the room stressfully.

"Everyone here is of age Potters, they've agreed to take the risk." I sighed knowing we weren't going to win this argument, and nodded my head reluctantly. As much as I wanted to leave I couldn't dream of anything worse than putting the majority of the ones I love in danger, and for us for that matter.

"Granger, as discussed."

"Ah fuck-" I cried out at the feeling of my hair being yanked from behind, Hermione who obviously followed Moody's orders to get some hair for the Polyjuice potion. "Couldn't of asked politely?" I moaned rubbing the back of my head harshly. Alastor placed the hairs from Hermione's right hand into one flask then resumed to pull a second out of his coat pocket.

"Tonks, Hermione, Fleur and Ron you will become Katherine." I burst into giggles once I heard Ron's name in that category, god I couldn't wait to see this. "Why me?!" He whined blocking out Fred and George's sniggers from behind him.

"Shut up and drink the potion Weasley." Moody spat shoving the potion into his hands, he resisted for a second but forced the liquid into his mouth, gulping and swallowing quickly to not gag at the taste. As they took the potion I reached into into the bag I had previously opened pulling out the clothes that all matched. I handed them round, hating the vintage floral jumpers we had to wear. It was definitely something you would envision and grandmother to wear.

"Girls, let's go to my old room to change, I don't want everyone seeing what my tits look like five times over." I shouted and multiple people tutted to my response which only made me laugh harder, "I want to see that honestly" Fred spoke attempting to follow but I quickly pushed him back through the doorway, "I don't think so Weasley." He pouted and punched the air spinning back around obediently.

"RON I SAID GIRLS CHANGE IN MY ROOM! IF ANYONE HAS SEEN MY BOOBS YOU ARE DEAD, EXCEPT FRED OF COURSE!" I shouted from up the stairs noticing he hadn't followed us up, not that I could tell as we all looked the exact same I had just caught on by not seeing any male dressed females.

I heard him groan in embarrassment along with laughs from the group in the room below us. I stood looking at Fleur, Tonks and Hermione strangely, is that what I looked like, I hated it. Peoples point of view of me was not something I liked to see in the slightest. We all undressed out of our regular clothes without a care in the world "Jesus Katherine you are blessed with a good body!" Tonks exclaimed staring down at herself with a glint of pride in her eyes that she got to have it for a little while and the others agreed making me blush ever so slightly.

"Tonks, I hope you don't take this the wrong way...but are you expecting, I noticed a small bump when you entered I just didn't want to mention it in front of everyone..." I whispered to her trying to sound delicate in case I was wrong, that would cause a lot of embarrassment for sure, not to mention the guilt of basically telling her she's gained weight.

"I'm surprised you noticed, but yes Remus and I are having a baby!" I screeched loudly walking towards her to bring her into a hug, more like hugging myself, this was weird without a doubt. Hermione and Fleur stared questioningly at the rush of excitement I had just had not having a clue about the information I had just gained.

The door slammed open and an angry faced me walked in, the expression quickly changed to embarrassed after seeing four undressed Katherine's, seeing Ron scratching his head with my face had to have been the funniest thing I had ever seen. "Ron you're gonna see what I look like naked anyway for fuck sake. Just get changed." I threw his clothes at him and he quietly obliged. Turning to face the wall in a corner, it was hilarious to see his shy and awkwardness personality.

-

"Harry you ride with Hagrid, Katherine with Remus and Nymp- Tonks." Moody ordered and I joined the two in the corner whilst he assigned everyone else their partners. "Congratulations by the way" I whispered to Remus who was stood to my right, "she told you!" He asked rather shocked, they most likely thought they would announce it together.

"I actually noticed when you arrived, you're going to be an amazing dad." I smiled side hugging him. "Darling" he called to grab his wife's attention "we actually had something to ask you Katherine" Remus finished allowing Tonks to continue on. "Would you like to be godmother, we trust you and see you like a daughter, we trust you with little Lupin's life." I opened my mouth, letting out a silent scream to not grab the attention of the others in the room, I was about to launch myself at the lovely woman but I stopped scared I would harm the tiny human growing inside of her. "Of course, wow I can't believe you would choose me!" I whispered placing one hand on her stomach, it was flat from the potion but it still felt so special. "Thank you both, it means so much..." I almost felt tears form in my eyes.

"Let's get moving everyone!" Moody aggressively interrupted and I rolled my eyes hugging them both once more before leaving for the door, I had never felt such warmth from a little moment I had, had with the people I cared for deeply.