84| I've been played like a fool

We were all still sat in silence, everyone was still trying to work through what I said and come to terms with it. It was a lot of information to handle, it would change everyone's lives present in the room as well as wizards and witches all over the world.

"Perhaps we should-"

"You know what, I'm tired can we talk about this tomorrow?" I interrupted Molly giving her an apologetic smile waiting for her approval. She gave me worried eyes but nodded to my question none the less. I didn't bid anyone a goodnight, I wanted to leave, to be alone even.

I thought after all this time I'd never want to be alone again, but Frederick Gideon Fucking Weasley changed that. Of course, he did.

"Love, wait." I heard him half-whisper as I jogged up the stairs, I didn't turn to look at him nor did I stop to listen, I was on the verge of breaking. I can't handle this right now.

I'm already on edge about losing the people I care about and the thought of losing Fred not in the battle but to another girl made me want to curl into a ball and cry. It would mean I wasn't good enough, not for him. That is the one thing that could shatter my heart to pieces, beyond repair.

"Please." he pleaded I could feel him getting closer and I was trying to fight myself from launching at him. I wanted to hate him or at least put on a show of dramatic anger so he would come clean but the other part of me wanted to embrace him. "Can I just talk, you just have to listen," he placed his hand on the door handle to Ginny's room before I could get it open, he was so close to me I could feel his warm breath against my cheek making me shudder. I nodded turning around as fast as I can to walk away from the temptation, heading to his room instead.

I was shaking overthinking what he could tell me right now but I felt a burst of joy when seeing Giddy sleeping on Fred's pillow soundly. I ignored Fred trying to start a conversation whilst I stroked him behind his ears, he immediately woke up purring his way onto my lap.

"Listen!" He shouted and I snapped my head to face him at his sudden outburst, I sighed turning my body to face him to allow him to talk. "Mimi and I are nothing, George told me you were worried about that." He mumbled scratching the back of his neck with the slightest hint of a smirk.

"Mimi?" I scoffed rolling my eyes at him, "so, who is she? Why was she with you?" I asked with an expectant face, I was fuming. I studied his eyes, they were sunken like he was too exhausted to have this conversation. I got the feeling he was trying to get the talk over with.

"That's not important Kat. You know I love you." He smirked sitting down beside me placing his large hand on my thigh, squeezing ever so slightly.

I didn't want to cave, I was too strong for that but his bloody eyes. They made my problems melt away, they made me melt away. He knows it.

I closed my eyes trying to keep it together as best I could but when he took Giddy from my hands to put him on the floor I climbed on top of him.

I instantly kissed him, deepening it by pushing his flat on the bed. God, I had missed this. I definitely seem like an idiot, what if I am being stupid? What if something is going on with that girl and he isn't telling me?

I climbed off of him actually listening to the thoughts running through my head. I had to be smart about this. I have to have self-respect.

"My love. I promise you, nothing is going on. You're are the only girl I want." He cupped my face staring me in the eyes, he didn't seem like he was lying I could usually tell. Perhaps I'm reading into this, maybe not but that's a regret for another day.

I climbed back onto him, straddling his hips while taking off his blazer throwing it to the floor without a care in the world. He kissed up and down my neck making my mouth fall open, I hadn't been with him like this in months. I didn't know how desperate I was until now.