9| you dont understand the pain

The next day I was in the best of moods walking down the hall we were suddenly interrupted mid-conversation of me trying to get Hermione and Ron to act friendly, after the drama that occurred the night before.

"Could I borrow you three please?" McGonagall asked as we made our way to our Potions class. Harry nodded and walked away from us and we followed the teacher through to Dumbledore's office.

"What's this about, we haven't done anything?" I whispered to Ron and Hermione, they didn't reply and it made it clear to me that they had no clue either.

"Ah now I suggest you take a seat, Mr Weasley, Miss Granger and Miss Potter" we did as he instructed, I was feeling rather nervous my hands felt sweaty and I felt a lump form in my throat. "I hope you can forgive me for this..." Suddenly he lifted his wand and I felt my body sink low into the chair as my vision went black.

FRED'S POV:

"Harry have you seen your sister, I really need to talk to her," I asked him walking after him leaving his Potions class.

"No sorry. She got taken aside by McGonagall with Hermione and Ron, I haven't seen them since"

"Were they in trouble?" Suddenly feeling worried about her, all I wanted was to see her.

"No I don't think so, but can I give you a bit of advice?" I nodded in response "If you like my sister make your move she isn't one to wait around." He didn't wait for me to reply and just walked off. Scratching the back of my neck awkwardly, not wanting to tell him until Katherine told him herself.

It came too late evening and no one had seen her or my idiot brother, I wasn't sure if this was the time to be worried but I couldn't help it the second task is tomorrow, and she would hate more than anything to miss Harry's part.

...

It was the day of the second task, Harry started to get worried over the fact that his sister and best friends were missing making him struggle to focus. "Listen, mate, if you fuck it up now Katherine will be more pissed. If she's missing we can go back to finding her after, for now, focus on staying alive." George told him while I sat there nervously shaking my leg up and down.

"I know your right, but I just need to know she's okay." I hadn't witnessed this side to Harry before his hair was a mess and he clearly hadn't slept by the bags under his eyes.

Making our way off the boats to the stands I could barely keep my attention on the black lake where the champions would dive in to collect something that was stolen from them. Harry began eating some Gillyweed to breathe underwater when he looked back at me with a pleading look of 'find her' to this I gave a stern nod mouthing 'after' to him.

As the hour went by I was unable to keep my mind of her, my mind instantly pictured the worst. My mind was playing out scenarios, me seeing her green eyes staring lifelessly to the sky, her skin pale, body still.

My twin nudged me out of my thoughts, he didn't know how grateful I was for that seeing those images made my eyes sting. "Don't worry Freddie, she's gonna be ok-" before he could finish his sentence splashes from the water drew in everyone's attention, Cedric Diggory emerged from the water with Katherine in his arms I gasped and gripped on to George. My heart swelled at the sight of her, before making my way down the steps to see her.

KATHERINES POV:

It was a strange feeling, the coldness on my skin, no intake of oxygen in my head I truly believed this was death.

My mind was functioning my body was not.

I felt myself being dragged through my surroundings, it felt like I was underwater without the struggle of gasping for air. When we reached what I believed to be the surface my eyes were able to open and the gasp for oxygen that I had no difficulty with previously came out, it felt like I was choking. I was pushed up to the dock with the help of someone behind. I felt an immense shiver run through my body from the brisk air that hit me, my jaw chattering my body shaking. Cedric wrapped at least three blankets around me before I stuttered a thank you.