66| polyjuice potion

How long can someone's conversation be? I knew the polyjuice potion wouldn't last much longer, I hadn't even seen the others yet. I could leave now but even then I wouldn't know where to go. I stared impatiently at the door, shaking my leg up and down anxiously. If anyone recognised me after this wears off I would be held here, most likely tortured to give up my brother and friends.

I couldn't take it, not any longer it was too much of a risk. I stood up preparing to walk away when I heard the door open from behind me, I quickly turned to face the men exiting with a smile trying to act casual. However I stood remorsefully when seeing my 'husband' in chains, the children weeping behind him.

"Please let me say goodbye!" He shouted squirming in the holders grip, I smiled weakly at him before placing a small kiss on his cheek. I quickly felt myself get grabbed by the arms from someone from behind.

"What are you doing? Let go of me!" I glared as I was placed in handcuffs, "are you crazy? I haven't done shit!"

"We believed that Dorian was in Romania these past few months so he was unaware of the recent muggle laws over here." He was speaking so harshly, unlike how he did previously to me, "however he has recently revealed you had him in hiding. That means you have broken the law and shall face trial the same as him." I was shocked, I couldn't do this now. It really wasn't the time for this.

"I'm sorry my love, I thought they knew." Dorian frowned, with tears in his eyes but all I saw was red.

"You fucking bastard! The...the kids what about the kids?" I mumbled putting on yet another dramatic performance.

"The care home seems fitting for the children of a criminal, don't you think Ed?" The man behind me sniggered wickedly, I assumed that's who he was referring to...

"Fuck you, all of you. PRICKS!" I resisted their tight grip as they pushed me along towards the exit, other ministry workers staring with disgust.

I couldn't think, this couldn't be happening right now.

"Give her the cell that Dolores is visiting next, I know for a fact she'll have a lot to say about it." The man holding Dorian ordered and Ed had no issue obliging. I had to get out of this but it would be impossible with these chains on, I was helpless.

"You were a respected worker of the ministry, now you're just filth." He whispered aggressively into my ear, it made the hairs on my neck stand up in fear and anxiety.

But all hope didn't seem lost when we arrived at a cell filled with dirty and drained men and women, most likely being trialed for similar things that Peyton was in this moment. I felt him fiddling with the handcuffs behind my back and I soon felt the clamps wrapped around my wrist ease.

I wouldn't get another opportunity I lifted my elbow, connecting it dangerously to his face. His balance went giving me a opportunity to leg it. I kicked off my heels; not slowing down my pace as I did.

I could hear the others witnessing it chasing after me, screaming for me to stop but of course I didn't; I had to find the others or get out myself.

I pulled out my wand which they stupidly hadn't searched for when arresting me, "confringo!" I shot it behind me, not staring long enough to see if it was successful, I could only hope it hit someone.

I wasn't a strong runner in my own body, let alone in Peyton. Her breasts were a lot bigger than mine and I found it much harder to run at the speed I was. I didn't care, the adrenaline taking over completely.

"Mrs Linter?" I gasped coming to a halt in front of someone blocking my way into the elevator.

"Arthur?" My eyes widened pushing him into the lift so I wouldn't risk getting caught, "where are your shoes? Why on earth are you running?"

"Arthur, I can't chat right now...I have to get out of here." I pushed the button finally taking the time to breathe, but it wouldn't steady.

"Merlins beard!" He exasperated looking me up and down in absolute shock, "Katherine? Is it really you?" I nodded unable to speak until I calmed down. "You need to leave now! Do you have anymore potion?"

"No I don't which way do I go?"

"The main floor, as soon as these doors open you must run."

"I have to find the others..." I muttered pacing myself as we inched closer to the floor.

"They are here too? My word you just get out if I see them I will let them know I've seen you." I shook my head not listening to another word. The little noise the lift made when landing on the main floor made my heart drop; there's no way we could get away with this.

"Be careful." He whispered to me before I had to run yet again, I scanned my eyes across the room not catching sight of the others. Looking down I was now completely myself, everyone was staring at me running but luckily enough not catching on that it was me.

"GET HIM IT'S HARRY POTTER!" I heard spells being thrown from behind me only pushing me to run faster, "GET HIM!" I turned around as I ran seeing the exact three faces I needed to.

I smiled spinning back around to continue on running "stupefy!" I started stunning those around us hoping it would hold them off on catching the three that were much further behind. "KAT WAIT!" I stopped suddenly in front of the flu powder fire places, waiting nervously for them to make it.

"Petrificus totalus!" I shot one last spell before I grabbed Ron's hand, who was holding Hermione, Hermione holding Harry; I dragged them all in to the fire allowing Hermione to decide where to go because I wouldn't have a fucking clue what a safe place to go would be.

I almost felt us land, but instantly we were on the move again it made my whole body feel on fire. It was unnatural to change locations on the last second, it didn't feel right.