58| France brought to you

{ 16+}

"Tonight?"

"Yes, tonight. Well in about ten minutes or so..." Bill replied rubbing his palms together nervously, he had just gone through the whole engagement plan with me, checking if he should add or change anything. I wasn't sure why he had only told me of his preparation or that he was even doing this with me at all, but I was glad he had a females input because some of his original ideas were ridiculous. He was going to first put the ring on Giddy to give to her but, I told him Giddy would fall asleep before making it through the door.

Luckily I gave him a better idea, which even he adored and dragged me out on the porch again to go over it once more. Everyone in the living room were suspicious of our sudden disappearance, nothing like that of course- they were just confused as to when we could just go off for a chat after knowing each other for very little time.

It didn't bother me, talking to Bill like this. I had come to quickly notice he was very easy to get along with, and easy to keep a conversation going he was definitely one of the good Weasleys. Like the majority of them- yes the majority.

"Deep breathe, you've got this. Just be subtle going in there, if she thinks you're acting weird she'll know somethings up." He nodded gulping down the lump in his throat and I opened the back door wide for him.

After we re-entered the lounge I took a seat beside Harry on the floor, as Fred mouthed a 'what was that all about?' I quickly waved him off mouthing back a 'I'll tell you later...' he nodded to my response putting his attention back to something George was babbling on about.

I stared intently at Fleur, not making it obvious but waiting impatiently for the time to come. Bill was beside her mouthing something to himself, I assumed he was practicing what we had just learnt for the past half an hour.

Lucky for me I had given him part of the idea yesterday so had time to discreetly set up the living room area, we just had to finish preparations while everyone was distracted tonight. When Bill met my eyes he gave me a subtle nod, I pulled out my wand directing it at the walls. Backdrops of the Pyrenees mountains in France, where Bill had told me Fleur was from, dropped down on all sides of the room. Creating a beautiful scenery for the moment.

The chatting in the room quickly dropped as they stared at me in confusion, the oldest Weasley then slowed himself down on to one knee in front of the beautiful Veela who was beside Mrs Weasley. Molly's gasp alone caught everyone's attention as Bill cleared his throat, he was adorably nervous.

"Fleur...j'ai appris ce français il y a quelques minutes-" Bill managed to stutter out but it didn't bother Fleur, she looked at him in awe at his attempts. "Donc, si cela n'a aucun s-a ens, ce sera embarrassant." I giggled knowing I forced him to add that bit in, in case he got it all wrong and humiliated himself, "Je t'aime...veux-tu m'épouser?"
{"Fleur, I learnt this french a few minutes ago. So if it makes no sense, this will be embarrassing...I love you, will you marry me?"} she squealed in response to his last words followed by a "Oui! Oui! O' William..." she wrapped her arms around his neck before allowing him to place the ring on her left hand.

"My son's getting married! Arthur!" Molly screamed jumping about as everyone clapped for the couple and Bill sent an appreciative smile my way. I had so much happiness just seeing the two of them that way, but what was that I felt- envy? Surely not, I definitely wanted marriage but I shouldn't be jealous that she was getting what I wasn't.

But I couldn't help that pit in my stomach wishing to be in that position with Fred, I really wanted Hermione to slap some sense into me right now.

-

After everyone had settled down, Molly brought out celebratory drinks for everyone, in such high spirits she even allowed Ginny some. Everyone was chatting happily among each other in the kitchen, scattered around the room when Bill and Fleur popped up beside me, completely wrapped up in each other. "Bill 'as told me it was you who gave him this idea! Thank you so much Katherine, it was so special that you t'ought of my home!" I smiled hugging her gently, as she held me at my sides knowing my back was still in agony.

"I'm so happy for you both, hopefully we don't have to wait too long for the big day?" I asked hoping for some idea of when they were planning the ceremony.

"You won't have to wait long at all, because of recent events we have decided to get married here rather than in France, in two days time-" I gasped but congratulated the both of them, clinking our glasses together for a cheers.

-

After the night dragged on with lots of drinking I really couldn't wait for bed, in fact I was so eager, I slipped away from the party and up to Fred's bed. I went through his trunk and found a T-shirt to wear and went to the bathroom, brushing my teeth looking at the bags under my eyes in depth.

I heard a knock at the door and I peeked my head out to see Fred stood with his toothbrush too.

I opened the door and he slipped inside locking it behind him, making me give him a questioning look. He grinned applying the toothpaste to his brush slowly.

We stood in silence every now and then catching each others eyes in the mirror, before looking away with a smirk. Once I had finished I tied my hair up seductively before reaching for the sink to wash my face. The tension in the room right now was driving us both crazy, I wasn't sure how much longer we would last.

I was drying my face with a towel when he finished his teeth wetting his mouth to rid his face of the excess toothpaste. He grabbed the other end of the towel drying it and I just stared at him admiring his messed up red hair and the freckles around his nose that I adored.

He looked so handsome when he looked untidy, I didn't understand it. He was in a plain white T-shirt with some grey sweatpants but something about it all just made my heart rate quicken. I dropped the towel grabbing both sides of his face pulling him into me, I'd had enough of the flirting, and harmless sex eyes he was giving me.

He instantly reacted proving he wasn't far off doing it himself. He was so gentle, keeping in mind my back at all times.

He lifted my thighs onto his hips, sliding me onto the counter so I would collapse with all the movement, he moved onto my neck as I pulled at the hem of his shirt, tugging at it to remove it. "Are you sure about this?" He mumbled into my neck and I just continued on, giving him my answer loud and clear.

He removed my top followed by my bra, staring at me with such admiration my breath hitched in my throat. He didn't make another move, he just stared and I sat taking him all in at the same time. "What are you waiting for?" I asked softly.

"I don't want to hurt you."

"Like you haven't done that before, you're massive Fred. You're gonna hurt me with or without my injury, I don't care." He smirked at the compliment but also proceeded to ask again if I was okay with it all. "I trust you, I love you. Now are we doing this or what?" I winked and he gave me the cheeky look I loved.

I pulled him back in and I could feel both our hunger in just that kiss, it had been far too long.

I wrapped my legs around his waist pulling him closer as I did, he supported me so it wouldn't be difficult. I got myself into a position that wouldn't cause my back to arch too much, allowing him to go for it. Usually I liked him going straight for it, adjusting to his size quicker gave me much more pleasure, I even enjoying the pain at the beginning.

This time however I was glad with how slow he went, taking it step by step still gave us both the same amount of enjoyment until I urged him to speed up, he resisted but I continued to ask and he finally gave in. It was a mixture of agony and immense satisfaction.

Whether or not the pain was awful, I wouldn't have wanted this night to go any differently, I felt like we had gotten so used to sex when we were together it just wasn't something we could do without.

- I took it at the same pace and to my surprise I felt comfortable writing it like this but trust me it won't be SEX SEX SEX every chapter, like it's always been it will happen every now and then. If any of you are uncomfortable with chapters like this please let me know, I will do anything to make this book enjoyable for you all ❤️