41| girls night. part 1

"Come one Mione, the others will be getting there in a minute!" I waited patiently beside Ginny in the common room as she took much too long grabbing her stuff. "Where you lot even off to tonight?" Ron asked making his way towards us down the stairs with Harry following closely behind.

"That's none of your-" I started but Ginny quickly interrupted. "The shrieking shack!" she shouted and I groaned, "Ginny!" I playfully smacked her arm, "don't want them showing up to ruin it!" I shouted pointing to the two of them with a look of disgust.

"Sorry-" she started but Ron cut her off "as if we would want to show up to a girls night, it's all boy talk and pillow fights!" Ginny and I scoffed in sync at his typical fantasy of girls doing this and only this when at a sleepover. "Way to be stereotypical Ronald! That is not how it goes down, trust me." He made a face to show he clearly didn't believe me but I just brushed it off, not really wanting to get in a full in debate only making us take longer than we already were.

"Okay I'm ready" Hermione sighed rushing her way down the stairs to meet us. " 'Bout bloody time!" We instantly all started rushing out the room our bags in hand, "don't miss us too much boys!" I called out to them when we made it to the door "we won't, trust me." Harry replied and I just flipped him off before leaving the portrait hole. We checked the halls before rapidly running through them, it was only eight at night but if a Professor caught us holding bags, it would definitely draw in suspicion.

"I'm still not sure about this, it's against the rules!" Hermione whispered while jogging along with us, "remember that time you said breaking the rules was fun?" She nodded reluctantly not liking what I was getting at "we need that Hermione energy right now." Ginny nodded in agreement and she dropped the argument, still looking around frantically paranoid someone would catch us. I just hoped she would chill out and be more laid back when we had alcohol in our systems.

When we made it out to the courtyard the cold air hit us insanely bad, sending chills up our exposed legs, creating goosebumps at the sudden gust wind. We only sped up our pace wanting to get warm, and very, very drunk. I threw a rock at the knot of the tree just like I did earlier hitting it after a few attempts, allowing us enough time to slip through the tunnel beneath the Whomping Willow. "Lumos" we all called holding our wands close in front, it was even colder in the tunnel, hearing the distant trickle of water echoing throughout. Before long we made it to the door already seeing Luna, Ronnie and Daphne settled on the couch. "You took your time, we wanted to wait for you lot until we started drinking" Ronnie spoke first, standing from her place bringing me into a hug to greet me, followed by Hermione and Ginny.

"It was bloody Hermione, couldn't figure out what to pack!" Ginny joked nudging her as she rolled her eyes, knowing it was true but not a chance in hell was she going to admit it. "We're here now, so what are we waiting for?" I shouted while laughed grabbing four bottles from the crate as Mione grabbed the other two we needed for now. I handed them round sitting down beside Daphne on the sofa, "we haven't spoke before have we?" She shook her head uncomfortably but I wasn't one to let a conversation drop so quickly. "Well it's nice to meet you, trust me you'll like these guys. Just get drinking, everything's easier when you're drunk." To my surprise she chuckled twisting the cap from her bottle, she didn't ease into it she took a large chug, having a very minor reaction to the taste.

"Impressive, doesn't it kill your throat?" Ginny asked settling down in the chair in front of her and I was glad she was trying to make conversation rather than be judgemental like I had expected her to be. "It's quite nice actually, a burning sensation" she answered and I gave Ronnie an approving look for the friend she had made. Clearly she took this the wrong way and went bright red, thinking I was expecting them to be more than friends. This just confirmed my theory, I was so happy for her just wished she had the courage to tell me all about it.