11| Im not ready for reality

4 Pivot drive, my least favourite place to be.

Harry and I now were forced to share my box room upstairs, it was convenient at this time in our lives if I'm honest. We both struggle to sleep picturing Cedric's death or Voldemort's face in our nightmares, us being in the same room gave each other someone to talk to, almost like a distraction to our problems when we are distressed. Although my brother began distancing himself frequently to take walks to clear his head, he was still my shoulder to cry on when I needed it.

It was this particular walk he took that ended with many problems. I heard shouting coming from downstairs so I quickly made my way down to see what the problem was, Dudley was sat pale-faced and looking rather out of it while Petunia was fawning over her 'Duddy'. I turned to see Harry looking distraught in the corner when an owl entered the house dropping a letter at his feet. I stayed in my spot particularly waiting for him to go upstairs so I could question him.

The howler then lifted itself off the ground to face him "Dear Mr Potter, the ministry has received intelligence that at 6:23 this evening, you performed the Patronus Charm in the presence of a muggle. As a clear violation of the decree of underage sorcery you are hereby EXPELLED!" I practically dragged him out the room by his arm to get him to explain, when he did I began freaking out that he couldn't return to Hogwarts for protecting himself against dementors when dementors shouldn't be anywhere near here anyway.

After both falling asleep I was shaken awake by Harry, he was pointing his wand at the door making me jump out of bed and grab mine to do the same. The lock was twisting until it fell to the ground a flash of light pushing it open. "Professor Moody?" Harry asked.

"What are you doing here" I questioned instantly curious.

"Rescuing you of course" he responded, If I'm honest I liked Mad-eye now that he was actually himself. We made our way outside and were given brooms to ride, I had never been a confident flyer like my brother so it was a nerve-racking task. Once taking to the sky flying over London felt exhilarating, I was sure I would fall off my broom or somehow go the wrong way but I surprised myself with my flying skills.

When we reached our destination it wasn't a place I recognised as it magically opened to reveal a separate house, when we walked inside and were hit with the smell of the dusty surroundings. Walking through the corridor Sirius was sat in the kitchen along with a few other familiar faces, but before getting a chance to greet them Molly came out the room closing the door behind her to clearly keep us from listening in on their conversation. Gripping us both into bone-crushing hugs. "Your both looking a bit peaky, but I'm afraid dinner will have to wait until after the meeting is finished"

"Yes about th-"

"No, no time to explain! Straight upstairs first door on your left."

Walking into the room we were both pulled into warm familiar hugs from Hermione and Ron, "Ron I can't breathe!" I said with a chuckle, "sorry, just missed you that's all!"

"Oh I missed you to Ronald, but Hermione where's my hug?" She quickly rushed into my arms, god I had missed them like crazy.

"Are you alright, we heard them talking about the dementor attack. You must tell us everything!" Her words were rushed and she was more curious than usual.

"Let them breathe Mione!" Ron spoke up to her with a cheeky smile.

"Well I've looked it up they simply can't expel you!"

"So can someone tell me what this place is?" It was unfamiliar and I would've much preferred the Burrow.

"Head Quarters, for the Order of the Phoenix. A secret society Dumbledore created it when they first fought You Know who..." Hermione answered being well-read on the matter.