71| bogart

I had been in and out for a while I couldn't tell how long because my head pounding. I had put up a fight whenever I woke but they would instantly knock me out again. I was at a loss.

"I can't go to him, please!" I screamed pushing against the man in the hopes that he would lose his grip.

"That's a shame, but we're here now princess. Maybe me and the boys should have a go before we let you go-"

"You won't touch her, she's ours now." I turned my head to the side to see us stood outside large black steel gates, it looked like it was off a creepy horror film. I recognised the woman talking, I couldn't quite pinpoint exactly where from, but I knew her.

Her hair was a beautiful mixed range of black and white, her features complemented each other perfectly, she was gorgeous. She was stood wearing a dark tight dress with her wand at her side.

"As soon as we get our due, we'll be off." He replied snappily and she nodded opening the gates for the group of men to enter along with me. I was sobbing, there was no way I could get out of this now. God knows what they would do to make me give up everything.

"Let her down, walk with me, dear..." I was let down from his hold without a thought or even care, I wobbled and she supported me up. She dragged me forward to get further away from the boys. I was more frightened by her kindness. It wasn't expected and it sure wasn't normal. She kept our arms linked almost as if she thought I would run.

"Draco has told me about you...he's in there...please don't convince him to do anything stupid." she had a genuine concern for him and I now knew how I knew her.

"You're Draco's mother. I can't be caught. Do you know what they'll do to me?" I muttered pulling my arm from her grip, keeping distance between the two of us. It's only now I realised how much of a state I looked. Those days on the run hadn't been kind to me. My jeans had more rips now than before and I noticed all the dirt stuck to my skin.

"I'm Narcissa, I'm sorry that this has happened but I must put my son's safety first, I can only suggest you tell them what they want to know."

"Fuck no." I snarled crossing my arms to show my resentment. No matter how much pain and torture they could put me through I would never sell my friends out, I just have to get through it.

"Don't be naive, you have no clue what they are willing to do for answers." She answered but I only rolled my eyes walking faster towards the house. I concluded in my mind that putting on a show of confidence would help my case, but as I inched closer to the overly large mansion that stood at the end of the pathway; I wasn't so sure. It didn't seem like anything would help me.

"There she is, Katherine Potter. This will be fun." I looked up towards the front door and my heart dropped, seeing Bellatrix after so long felt like a dagger had been plunged into my stomach. I closed my eyes whilst I let out a few deep breathes I had to contain my hatred for her otherwise she would kill me on the spot.

I was wandless, I had no one know where I had been taken and even if I did, no one could risk coming to a house full of death eaters and possibly the dark lord himself. "Now sister, take her through and don't hurt her," Narcissa demanded from behind me, pushing me closer to the woman. "I won't Cissy, not yet anyway." I rolled my eyes pushing by them both to walk in myself.

"So what's it going to be? Cruciatus? Or what about the killing curse?" I mocked standing in the centre of the hallway, "well, take your pick. I don't have all day." I tapped my foot against the marble flooring to show my impatience. If they were going to torture me I'd rather get it over and done with now.

"Someone's a bit too eager, or is this an act of yours pretty girl? Where is your brother?" Bella spat and I grinned whilst trying to look deep in thought. "That's strange...last time I checked I wasn't his babysitter" I spun around inspecting the interior, It was very grand but dark, it fits the feel of a cult.

"Where did you find her then?" I looked over my shoulder to see Bellatrix poking her wand against the man who took me, "she was alone, hiding in the woods." He answered cowardly and I just smiled, they believed I was alone. Maybe this would work in my favour after all.

"She wasn't alone you idiots! Did you even look for the boy?" Bellatrix screamed and she clenched her jaw when he shook his head, whilst taking steps back as a precaution, "Narcissa, send Dolohov and Yaxley to search the area."

"Dolohov never returned from his first hunt..." Narcissa answered side-eyeing me discreetly.

"That was weeks ago, happen to know anything about this Potter?" She smiled wickedly at me but I looked clueless, our obliviate spells must have been successful for him not to come back from the cafe disaster.

They pushed me through to a living area, inside were at least ten well-known death eaters. Including Lucius and Draco Malfoy. Draco looked absolutely horrified to see me, I didn't think from the last time I saw him that he could look more worn out, but he did.

He looked completely drained of colour, his full black suit was untidy, his hair outgrown and messy. I was stunned to see how much this life had hit him.

Draco's jaw was wide open when seeing me enter, I glared at him for being a part of this. He ran his fingers through his hair in a panic, I couldn't actually tell if this was because he cared for me or that it was unexpected.

"Look who decided to finally get caught, your little group have been hard to track down," Lucius spoke huskily, he looked just as bad if not worse than Draco did.

"That's the point isn't it?" I joked, still starting in Draco's direction.

I watched silently as Bellatrix began whispering to Lucius and he nodded along to whatever it was she was saying, I kept my eyes on them, trying to figure out what it was they could be talking about, but it got me nowhere.

The legacy the Malfoy family had was impeccable, the house of Slytherin running through generations of their family tree. The Emerald green you see on our Slytherin robes was the exact colour of their living area. The couches, curtains and cushions all held the same theme. Not one of the death eaters looked well, clearly not being able to find us for so long took its toll on them all.

"WORMTAUL! Bring me the Bogart!" Bella roared making me jump back in shock. Fuck.

If they were going to do what I think they were I was screwed, this would give me an impossible decision. "Now. You- sit." she grabbed a chair making it screech against the flooring. She gripped my shoulders forcing me on to it.

Peter Pettigrew was squirmish dragging a chest into the room, his pure silver hand doing little of the work. I had two of the people I hated most in this world in one room; I could quite literally do fuck all about it.

I watched as my mouth opened in complete shock that they would use this method to get what they want. It wasn't the fact that they would sink this low, that wouldn't surprise me at all. I just couldn't believe torturing me wasn't the route they took. Bellatrix nodded to him subtly and he lifted the latch on the chest.

I turned my head away from it, squeezing my eyes shut but my face was instantly turned to face it by her. I watched the bogart take it's form slowly, twisting around as it dug inside my head to find my deepest fear. I had worked with a Bogart back in the third year, it was then an image of my life without Harry. Since then I can imagine it has changed.

I have more people in my life now that I care for, Fred for example or any of the Weasleys. They are my weakness and yet my strength at the exact same time.

I knew what it would be, if I wasn't in this situation right now maybe it might be different. For right now, I feared greatly for one thing. If I saw him tortured in front of me, I would without a doubt cave in.

My vision blurred as the tears trickled down my cheeks, I could see him, laying there drenched in his own blood. He way groaning as his skin paled, he was drifting away.

I knew in my mind that this scene wasn't real but to even experience it was traumatic enough. I was screaming whilst being held in my place, Fred looked so broken. I was more confused when it began to change. It went from Weasley to Weasley, making it's way to each sibling. I was shocked that they now had a vary of options to torture me with.

I just hoped in my mind that they were unable to be found, I just hoped they were smart enough to stay hidden.

- so I still have green lines covering my phone screen, if there are any mistakes I'm sorry!!! I'm planning in buying a new phone once I get paid but for right now I brokeeee x