60| this changes nothing.

"BREAKFAST! I WANT EVERYONE UP AND READY!" I groaned rolling around mumbling for someone to turn off the shouting.

"It's Molly, we best get up." Hermione whined but got out of bed looking so worn out, as I imagined all of us would. After drinking not only the bottle of Gin, Ginny had, we snuck downstairs stealing a bottle of fire whisky from the alcohol cupboard. So it was no surprise that we were all hungover.

"Come on, up you get. We are not letting you mope around in a strop today. If Fred can't get over his prick stage, then you forget about him until he does." Mione said sternly as she removed the covers from me helping me up, resulting in multiple excuses as to why I should stay in bed.

"Fine but I'm not getting ready." I spat walking out the room as they followed. Everyone was already seated at the table, bar Fred. No one had listened to Molly's orders about getting ready, it looked like everyone had just woken up. "You've all woken up rather late, girls what on earth is wrong? You look terrible." I chuckled at her insult but sat down without responding. "George where is Fred?" She asked plating up food for everyone.

"Uh- he's not hungry..." he gave me an awkward look before looking away and I didn't care for it or his judgement, last night was definitely a good way of getting my mind off it.

"Oh my boy, is he unwell? I should check on him."

"MUM! He's fine, he doesn't want company." She gave him a look but went back to handing out food.

I rested my head on the table hating the pounding occurring inside of it right now when I shot it back up as someone tapped on my shoulder. "All you girls drink this, don't think this means I condone your actions." I smiled awkwardly chugging the hangover cure Molly handed to me, she then passed other ones to Ginny and Hermione who both accepted it graciously clearly feeling as shit as I was.

"We have a lot of prepping to do for the wedding tomorrow, I need you at your full strength to get everything done. Fred and Katherine can help with cooking, George and Bill put the tent up, Ron and Hermione decorate the living room and Harry and Ginny dear can make the garden look presentable for the after party. Any questions?" I almost choked on my food at the mention of us working together, of course I wasn't surprised as Molly had no knowledge of what went down last night.

"Ah Mum I really wanted to spend the day with Kat today!" Ginny jumped in, being my saviour. I could also see the disappointment in her face that she was passing up the opportunity to work alone with Harry, but it just goes to show how much of a good friend she is. "You will have to take that up with Freddie, I'm sure he won't like not being paired up with his own girlfriend Ginny!" Molly gasped laughing, but no one else laughed with her, it made the situation awfully uncomfortable. "I'm sure he won't mind just this once, come on K." She gave me a look telling me to follow her and I waved Hermione to come too.

-

"I can't thank you enough for that Gin, I'm sorry you can't work with Harry." I hugged her a soon as we got to her room and she giggled, "it would have been nice, but I've got to make sacrifices!" She said it so proudly I rolled my eyes as she showed off how much of a perfect best friend she was.

I got changed into a mini skirt that had patterns of butterflies on it, I specifically decided to wear this as Fred always liked how tight it was. Not only that but he said he wanted to be the only one to see me in it. The weather outside was rather nice today so I paired it with a simple black spaghetti strap crop top. I looked in the mirror proudly knowing if this didn't drive him wild, I don't know what would. I used my wand to curl my hair and did a simple makeup look with some winged eyeliner.

"Okay my brother will be on his knees, begging for forgiveness!" Ginny screeched looking me up and down and Hermione nodded in agreement beside her. "That's the plan ladies..." I grinned deviously before twirling before them to give them the full view.