18| I have a plan.

"Stop reading that bloody thing! You've re-read it twenty times now, your upsetting yourself." I snapped snatching the recent paper of the Daily Prophet from his hands. "Besides you should be focusing on that waitress that has been staring at you since we walked in..." giving a subtle nod in her direction as we sat in a muggle cafe.

"Shut up Kat." Harry whispered trying to sound friendly but I could tell he was still pissed about the recent events.

"You know I need the toilet I'll be back..." I said with the smuggest of looks on my face at the waitress that was coming over to our table. After wasting a few minutes fixing my makeup I left to go sit back down thinking I had given them enough time.

"Soo... my dear brother, any news you wanna share?" I said nudging him playfully he rolled his eyes pushing me back.

"Eleven. I have a date at eleven." I was thankful that I managed to hold back my squeal for him, it would only result in him being in a worse mood.

Still holding a big smile on my face my attention was turned to outside the window where I saw a familiar face "Harry? Isn't that-" He immediately stood from his spot after looking at the place I was pointing to, we both made our way outside zipping up my jacket to see the Headmaster stood in the streets of London as he began to chuckle at our confused expressions.

Dumbledore led us down to the subway still not saying as to why he was here. "Take my arms." He spoke up confusing us even more, "Do as I say." we both gripped hold of his forearm in sync. I felt like I was being twisted up like I used to with the port key, but this was worse it felt like I was being wrung out like a dish cloth. Once landing I immediately placed my hands on my knees crouching forward in need of throwing up, but I thankfully choked it down.

"We just apparated didn't we?" Harry said in a similar hunched over position to mine.

"Indeed we did." Dumbledore responded clearly unfazed by the journey or the feeling, then again the man was at least 150 I can imagine he's done this plenty of times. "Quite successfully too I might add, most people vomit the first time."

"Trust me Professor, I was about to!" I said finally straightening out my posture the queasy feeling passing. It was only then that I took in my surroundings it was a dark town, no lamp-posts lit following the headmaster towards a particular house. A large gate was in the entry way surrounded by hedges looking well kept, even though the whole place looked like a ghost-town.

"Wands ready." this took me out of my thoughts immediately pulling my wand from the back of my jeans holding it in front of me like both Dumbledore and Harry.

The inside was even worse, although a beautiful house it was trashed, hardly being able to find space to walk. Our wands the only source of light as we made our way through the house still unsure of what the fuck we were doing.

The only sound running through the house was small drops, like you would hear from a tap. When red liquid began dripping on our foreheads making Dumbledore turn his attention to an armchair, leaving me and Harry grossed out by the substance on our faces. Within seconds of Professor Dumbledore inspecting the chair a head popped out the top "MERLINS BEARD!" He shouted I definitely didn't know this man. "No need to disfigure me Albus!"

"Well I must say you made a very convincing armchair Horace..." Dumbledore spoke up allowing me to lower my wand now that it was clear they were familiars.

"What gave me away?" He asked taking off all the accessories he had on to make it realistic, "Dragons blood, ah introductions. Katherine, Harry I'd like you to meet an old friend of mine, Horace Slughorn. Horace, well you know who they are..." the Headmaster said motioning his hand in our direction.