Because You Know Deep Down You Deserved To Be Punished

According to the school rumours, Dumbledore's Study locked Umbridge out. Scarlet always laughed at the idea that Umbridge really wanted to sit up there but even the school knows she'd be a crap Head Mistress. Since the office had been sealed, she had placed a gold plaque on her door and desk that read "Head Mistress". Sitting neatly next to the love-heart framed picture of Cornelius Fudge- the blind one. One lesson of D.A.D.A, Umbridge had actually summoned all of Scarlets things and told her to leave saying that she had been expelled along with everyone else in the D.A. Everyone in the room who was part of the D.A looked horrified. Hermione's face was simply priceless.When Scarlet refused to leave the castle Umbridge hounded upon her for her reason.

"Well you see, temporary Head Mistress, I believe that only the Head Master or Mistress that's in charge of the school, has to be the one in the Head's Study. As seeing that the Study has sealed itself from you, I think that means you're not the rightful Head Master so you can't boss me around." Scarlet seemed to be addressing the class more than Umbridge.

"Well to defy me, you'd be defying the Ministry and following from there, the Minister himself." Umbridge said in a this-solves-everything tone.

"So what!" Scarlet barked.

Umbridge turned the same shade of pink as her hideous outfit and smiled. "Detention Miss Wolf, my office at 6 please."

As much as she didn't want to go to detention, because she didn't want Umbridge to feel she had power over her, she reluctantly obliged. At 6 o'clock instead of going down to dinner, Scarlet trudged towards the pond. [Hoping you all understood that] She knocked on the door to the foul things lair and was welcomed to a sickly sweet "Come in". She walked over to the chair in front of her desk and and slumped into it. Then placed her muddy boots onto Umbridge's desk.

"Teregro..." Umbridge muttered in disgust and the mud from both Scarlet's boots, and her desk disappeared.

"What am I doing?" Scarlet drawled.

"I'd like you to transform into your animagus form and stand in the allocated area." She smiled, and waved her hand in the direction of a red circle magically drawn on the ground.

"Okay..." Scarlet walked to the circle and transformed.

"There will be no need to talk, or call for your armour."

Is she going to torture me? Scarlet mentally slapped herself for panicking.

Silently Umbridge sliced her wand through the air and flaming ropes tied themselves around Scarlets body. Writhing in agony, Scarlet refused to make any sounds of pain or discomfort, Umbridge will not be getting the satisfaction. Scarlet's ordeal was finally over by 8 o'clock, she was dismissed by the toad, but was escorted by Filch to Gryffindor Tower. Appearing through the doorway of the painting, no one took much notice, it was only when Hermione screamed and pointed to the multitude of scorch marks on her skin did everyone turn to face her. Looking down as to not see anyone's penetrating eyes, she quickly walked to the corner of the common room. When Hermione went to see if she could help her Scarlet barked and bared her teeth, letting Hermione and everyone else know that she wanted to be left alone.

It was around midnight when everyone had left the common room to go to their dormitories, Scarlet walked to one of the arm chairs near the fire and sat there doing her homework by the fire light. hearing some shuffling nearby she turned her head ready to attack the intruder. A small creature was posting some parchment onto the notice board, at a closer look Scarlet realised that it was a house-elf. It was wearing odd socks and a wide assortment of clothes, this was as Scarlet was told by Harry, Dobby.

"Hi Dobby is it?" Scarlet made the elf jump.

"Yes madam, did Dobby awake you?" It squeaked then started to bang its head on the wall.

"No but you'll wake everyone else up if you keep doing that." Scarlet rolled her eyes.

"Oh yes I'm sorry Miss..."

"Wolf."

"Miss Wolf."

And with a loud crack he disaparated. Scarlet then looked at the piece of parchment that Dobby was putting on the notice board. It was pink parchment and the words were written in pink ink. Scarlet knew who this was from. It read;

To students that were part of the band group known as Dumbledore's Army, letting you all know that your detention shall be scheduled for the following Saturday from 10 o'clock to 1 o'clock. You are not required to bring anything but you must be wearing full school uniform. Now taking more focus on the individual student Scarlet Wolf, you are to come to the detention in your animagus form. Detention shall be held in the Great Hall.

Yours Sincerely

Dolores Jane Umbridge, Hogwarts High Inquisitor and Head Mistress, Under Secretary for the Minister for Magic.

Scarlet knew what was to come. It was okay having her torture session were no one could see her suffer but to have it in front of the entire D.A made her feel sick.