Two Down Two to Go!

REMUS'S P.O.V

"Scarlet!" Her unconscious body was shaken again, now bringing upon her wake.

"Dad!" She gasped. Her face white with terror.

"Shhhh, it's okay I'm here..." I stroked her hair.

She wrapped her arms around me, she was cold in sweat, knowing she needed warmth I gave her my travelling cloak. "Where's Harry?" Sirius' desperate voice rolled.

"Scarlet can you find the others?" I helped her up.

She didn't even utter a word but just ran flat out to where, Harry was suppose to be. She paused abruptly at a ledge with a drop that descended to The Veil Of The Lost. Her head working a plan she paused for a moment then leapt off the ledge. The Order and I followed.

NO P.O.V

Scarlet dropped and found a soft landing on the back of Lucius Malfoy, and in good time too. The rest of the Order followed.

---

"Avarda Kedavra!" Bellatrix screamed, the curse hit Sirius square in the chest, his face laughing he ascended into the Veil.

The world in slow motion, Scarlet dropped to her knees and gave out the most blood curdling howl of despair. Long her sounds echoed, accompanied by the chorus of Harry's wails. Even long after Harry had left, Scarlet not knowing why, her howl still reverberated off the walls.