Black

Harry and Hermione had just dived into the passage way after Ron had been dragged there by a giant dog.

Scarlet had heard the commotion and was running after them.

---

"Sirius!" Scarlet ran through the door making planks of wood fly everywhere.

"Hello Scarlet." Sirius said calmly though he was on the floor cowering at Harry's wand.

"I knew it!" Hermione shrieked, "I knew she was working for Sirius!"

"I am not!" Scarlet barked.

"Expelliarmus!" Professor Lupin had arrived and everyone's wands went flying.

---

"So how do you know him?" Hermione snapped.

"When we," she pointed to Harry and Ron, " were playing hide 'n' seek, there was a noise coming from the forest so i went to investigate and I met him as his animagi form, not until he actually spoke English did I realise her was an animagi, and we kinda just became friends..." Scarlet shrugged.

---

As they were marching up towards the castle the clouds parted and the were rained upon by moonlight.

Lupin growled and was slowly turning into a werewolf, Sirius had turned into a giant black dog and Snape was holding Harry, Hermione, Ron and Scarlet back.

As full werewolf form Sirius returned and was battling with Lupin. With one great swipe of his paw Sirius went flying with a horrifying howl.

Scarlets ears perked up and her eyes went bright yellow. She was fighting the effects of moonlight so much but as she heard Sirius's howl she lost it.

Harry and Scarlet broke free of Snape's grip and ran to where Sirius and Lupin were fighting.

"Scarlet go back to the others!" Harry ordered.

But she didn't answer she was growling and turning into a wolf. When they got there Scarlet leaped onto Lupin's back and was biting furiously at his neck.

"Scarlet! That's professor!" Harry yelled.

Lupin turned to Harry and grabbed Scarlet threw her to the side, tearing out the flesh in three claw marks on her back.

She landed and created the same howl horrifying howl as Sirius. She was staggering to get back up and attack her teeth beared.

"Potrificus Totalus!" Harry shouted freezing Scarlet, "Sorry but it's for your own good!" He said and was backing away from Lupin whom was drawing nearer.