The Death Mark

"Run!" People screamed.

"Fred, George take Ginny to the woods, Harry, Ron Hermione you guys follow, RUN!" Mr Weasley yelled.

---

Scarlet was hiding in the bushes in her wolf form no one seemed to see her there.

Six figures ran past her and three broke off and ran the other way.

"Where'd they go?" One figure spoke.

"I don't know." The other tall one said.

"We have to get them," The third smaller one said.

"Yeah he'll kill us." Said the first one.

Suspecting they were death eaters, in search for their lost hostages, Scarlet leaped from the bushes straight for the first one.

"Lumos!" The second yelled.

In a flash Scarlet had pinned the first figure to the ground and had transformed into her human self.

"Well, well look who we have here." The figure said.

"Yes look who it is." Said the second.

Those voices sound familiar but where from... Scarlet thought.

"You really do like him." Said the second figure, pointing his lighted wand at Scarlet.

Shit she thought.

There holding the wand was George, next to him stood Ginny. And there pinned beneath her laid Fred.

"Can't stop herself George," Fred began and his eyes quickly darted to Ginny.

George covered Ginny's eyes and spun her around his hands still over Ginny's ears but his eyes fixed on Scarlet and Fred.

"Take me now if you must," Fred said and lolled his head to the side.

"We won't look." George turned around his hands still fixed on Ginny's ears. Scarlet had the slightest idea George was looking over his shoulder.

"Pleasure me when you're ready..." Fred closed his eyes.

Still shocked Scarlet finally decided to get up she held out her hand in front of Fred.

"You guys are just gross!" She said as Fred peeked then used her hand to help himself up, but almost fell on her.

Ginny and George had turned around, George's hands still clasped over his sisters ears.

"All done?" Joked George and let go of Ginny's ears.

"Why do I even know you two?" Scarlet breathed.

"Cos' ya love us." The twins said in sync.