Cho Chang

D.A lessons had been going well lately. Harry was a great teacher and occasionally he'd take the role of target practice. This was only because Scarlet has been getting way to many bruises, and it would look suspicious. It was nearing Christmas so Umbridge had less time to find these so called "naughty children". Even though Scarlet was doing better in her classes and she was having fun in D.A lessons and mucking around with Fred and George, something else was on her mind. One of the girls in the group, Cho Chang seemed to be of much interest to Scarlet. She was very pretty and Scarlet thought she fancied Harry. So in classes were there was a minute till lunch she would think of ship names. Chorry or Charry where her current options but one ship she was definitely happy with was Dramione. However, if she told someone, there would be no doubt everyone would fire jinxes at her.

She couldn't find a way to talk to Cho in classes, or D.A meet ups and even at meal times. It was only after Scarlet escaped "The Land Of The Pink Toad" - which required wolf attributes, did she meet up with Cho. Cho was outside the girls bathroom on the seventh floor, waving a farewell to her friends, just as she was about to open the door Scarlet skidded up in front of it.

"Sorry! I... Ugh... Hi!" Scarlet held out her hand and Cho shook it.

"Hi, umm who are you?" She smiled meekly.

"The names Scarlet Wolf, and you are?"

"Oh I you looked familiar you're that werewolf girl... I'm Cho..." She quaked then stepped back awkwardly.

"I'm not a werewolf, think of me as an animagi, I know we've only just met but do you fancy Harry?"

"Harry who?" Scarlet knew she was trying to avoid this subject.

"Harry Potter of course!" Scarlet raised an eyebrow.

"Ugh yes... Look we can talk in the next D.A meet up I really need to go, it's really important, you know," Cho softened her voice to a whisper, "girly things..."

"Oh yes sorry... And I don't know you know," Scarlet moved out of Cho's way, "werewolf things."

Scarlet then ran off to the Great Hall for lunch to eat lunch with Fred and George, as she was running she wasn't taking much notice of who was around her and she bumped into Draco. Due to impact he had fallen over and the contents of his bag was everywhere. Scarlet found it quite funny seeing Malfoy sprawled on the floor amongst the many books and quills in his bag. So funny in fact she decided to piss Malfoy off even more by taking one of his books, but then a thought struck her. Sure she could run off with a book in her hands but what about a book that's been drooled over.

She slowly transformed into a wolf and when Draco turned around to get his last book there it was sitting in a wolfs mouth.

Scarlet ran through the Great Hall and up onto Gryffindor table, followed by Draco whom was swearing at her. As she was just about to jump off the end of the table she was frozen in mid air. Still being able to talk however she yelled.

"Can't catch a wolf! Hah! And I thought you were Slytheryn's seeker, isn't the Snitch a thousand times faster than me!"

"Eh hem." That irritating voice coughed.

Scarlet was turned around (magically) only to find that the caster was Umbridge.

"Miss Wolf, you should know that by magical decree, and Hogwarts High Chief Inquisitor, that students are not allowed to use other magical abilities within the grounds, as this is a rule of Hogwarts signed by the Minister for Magic." She smiled.

"Well sometimes I can't control it if you haven't already known I have four werewolf scars and counting!" Scarlet barked.

"No you have one." She smiled.

"No four and I can prove it, if you'd take these body binding curse off me! Which is against teacher regulation!" Scarlet growled.

"Prove it then." And Umbridge flicked her wand.

Scarlet turned her back upon Umbridge and raised her shirt to reveal three large scars. Multiple people gasped at the sight and Umbridge looked stunned. Scarlet then roughly pulled her shirt down and threw Draco's book to the floor she then walked over to Gryffindor table and sat between Fred and George. Little did Scarlet know Cho had been watching through the doorway.

CHO'S P.O.V

Cho had always found Scarlet to be unpredictable and thought she was quite a dangerous. So she crept out of the Great Hall unnoticed.

"I need to tell Harry..." She muttered to herself as she walked in search of Harry.