Professor Lupin

Harry and Ron wanted to tell Hermione about what happened, but it was too dangerous in the common room, Scarlet didn't go to the dormitories, and it was too dangerous anywhere else because people might hear.

It was Monday afternoon and they were heading up to their first Defence Against The Dark Arts class, unfortunately with the Slytheryn's.

They walked into the class room to find that Professor Lupin was not there. Everyone got out there books, parchment, and quills.

"Unprepared wait till' my father hears about-" Draco was cut off.

"Thank you Mr Malfoy, books away, wands out its a practical lesson today." Professor Lupin instructed.

He was pale and shabby and his hair was everywhere. There was also dark circles under his eyes.

Scarlet was sitting in front of Harry and her nose was twitching.

"Okay follow me now." And he walked back out of the classroom.

Wands at the ready the class followed. They walked to the teachers staff room. The room was empty besides from Snape sitting in an arm chair and a wardrobe that was making sudden movements.

After Snape left Lupin began the lesson.

"Boggarts."

---

It was Scarlets turn to banish the boggart, as it came closer to he it slowly transformed into a spreading flame.

She stepped back, and her tail drooped. It was coming closer to her she was definitely panicking.

"Riddikalus..." Lupin prompted her.

She held out her wand, "Riddikalus" she said strongly.

CRACK

The fire was gone it was now a giant ball of orange wool.