Grimmauld Place

Sirius guided Scarlet to the kitchen to find that the table was covered in a mess of Scarlets belongings.

"You'd think the spell would keep all your luggage in the one bag..." Sirius smirked.

"No actually that's what my room looked like when I was with my parents." She smiled even though she didn't want to talk about her past life.

"What about your trunk for Hogwarts?"He asked.

"I didn't have a trunk it was just a big pile of mess behind a cupboard in Hagrid's hut that I had to drag up to Gryffindor tower." She laughed.

"So this is all from your parents and you carried it all the way to Hagrid's?" He asked observing the mess.

They had reached the topic she liked to avoid.

"No, nothing here is from my parents, everything that would have been from my parents went up in flames just like our house." She said glumly.

"So you have nothing left?" He asked holding up a badly sown blanket.

"I have two things left from my parents but I still have to get them from Gringotts," She said brightly as the thought reminded her of this," Hagrid made it for me, from the rags I picked up on the run..." She laughed.

"I see..." Sirius laughed putting the blanket down. "Well lets get this place sorted for when the others get here. By the way when should they get here?" Sirius asked.

"In three days but Harry will come probably in a couple more days after them, I guess..." She said pulling off a pile of clothes from the table.

"Not to worry Scarlet," Sirius smiled at her, "KREACHER!" He boomed.

Crack a small ugly elf appeared at his feet and looked up at him with the look of upmost loathing.

"Yes what does master want?" It groaned and rolled its eyes.

"Take Scarlets belongings into the room she chooses," He ordered it and it cursed from under its breath. "Just pick a room and Kreacher will put all your stuff there."

"Okay." She smiled and ran up the stairs.

---

All of Scarlet's belongings eventually made their way to the room on the third floor, which was one of the cleanest.

Scarlet took an hour to pack all her stuff in the corner of the room neatly before she ran back down the stairs, jumping the last ten.

"Sirius!" She called.

She received a shock when Sirius appeared from behind her. "What?" He laughed at her reaction.

"This house is really dirty, doesn't the house-elf clean the place?" She narrowed her eyes at the sight of Kreacher.

"Well he sometimes cleans the place." Sirius chuckled. "But he wants to be beheaded just like the rest of his family." He pointed at the first floor landing where spikes had house-elf heads impaled onto them.

"Well that's a nice aspiration..." She emphasised the word nice and screwed up her nose.

"Anyway lets get this place clean-ish!" He clapped his hands together and magicked up some sponges, buckets of water, and cloths.

"Yay!" She said sarcastically holding up a sponge and a bucket of water.

---

They had only just finished the entrance hallway, which took them two hours and it still was rather dirty.

"Okay I give up..." Scarlet yawned.

"Yeah me too." Sirius laughed, "We could sort out rooms for everyone." He suggested and with a flick of his wand their cleaning supplies disappeared.

"Yeah okay." She smiled.

---

Half an hour later they had finally finished writing out who would sleep where.

"Done." Sirius clapped his hands and went to feed BuckBeak.

The parchment read:

1st Floor,

Molly and Arthur

Sirius

Guest 1

Guest 2

2nd Floor,

Harry and Ron

Ginny

Guest 3

3rd Floor,

Scarlet

Guest 4

4th Floor,

BuckBeak

Scarlet read over the parchment a few times and on the seventh reading did she notice something. Sirius had returned from feeding BuckBeak and was looking at Scarlet with much confusion. She was sitting at the table, staring at the parchment with a quill in her hand.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"We missed, Hermione, Fred and George, and the other Weasley's." She bit the end of her quill.

"Lets see..." He said holding out his hand and Scarlet gave him the parchment.

A minute passed.

"We will squeeze Hermione in with Ginny, the other Weasley's are adults so they can be in the Guest rooms, but now there's no room for the twins."

"They could share with BuckBeak, but that's dangerous, my rooms pretty spacious..." She mentioned.

"We could squeeze you in with Ginny and Herm-"

"No!" She blushed, "Fred and George are older and can protect themselves better in case I- I..."

"Yes you're right, but we'll put a room divider to separate you three."

Yes! Scarlet thought and did a miniature victory dance in her head.