Plan D

It had been a week since Scarlet, George and Fred made their little pranking trio and they had decided it would be time to initiate plan D.

They were sitting in the great hall discussing their plan.

"Okay have you guys got the stuff?" She whispered over the table.

"Yep." They said in sync.

"What happened to our little deal?" She raised her eyebrow.

"Please..." They whined.

"Fine..." She groaned. "Have you guys got everything ready?"

"Yup, we will head to our positions now, initiate plan D on the signal."

"Got it!"

Fred and George got up and Scarlet watched them disappear out of the Great Hall, as they were leaving Scarlet swore she saw Fred mouth "be careful". Scarlet blushed.

---

Waiting for the signal Scarlet ate the rest if her pie. She had her wolf ears out ready, so only she could hear the signal.

A small high pitch sound flew through her ears and she instantly got up and walked to the girls bathrooms.

Through the door she could see smoke making its way into the hall. It was time to play her role in Plan D.

Using the tube she hid earlier that day, she growled lowly into it. It echoed much louder into the Great Hall. The smoke covered up the doorway and Scarlet ran out to the corridor to begin phase two.

"Ready?" They asked her.

"Yup." She held the tube to her mouth and growled even more and Fred and George used their wands to create the shape of a dragon.

The dragon thundered up towards the Great Hall. With one final echoing growl from Scarlet she and Fred pushed open the doors with a loud thud.

Everyone screamed. A giant smoke breathing dragon was rampaging through the Great Hall.

They students from Durmstrang all reached for their wands, the Beauxebon students hid behind students on the Ravenclawe table.

While everyone was busy panicking Fred and George slid into the boys bathroom and Scarlet ran into the girls.

All the teachers had their wands at the ready. However Dumbledore instructed them to put their wands away.

He got all the students attention and as they all turned to face Dumbledore the trio of pranksters ran back to Gryffindor table.

"I assure you that you are all safe!" Dumbledore boomed. "It is simply a fake dragon made of smoke!" He waved his wand and the dragon disappeared. "Clearly Peeves our poltergeist has decided to show our guests his destructively creative side!" He boomed, his eyes however flickered towards Fred and George. "He likes destruction Peeves does! Please continue with the feast!" He boomed.