A Honey Badger Chasing A Rabbit

After breakfast Scarlet returned outside to play with Fang while Hagrid got ready.

Harry and Ron went outside to watch Scarlet and Fang play but Hermione ran off to the library.

Scarlet was running from Fang- they seemed to be playing tip. Scarlet jumped on one of Hagrid's over large pumpkins and looked into the sky. An owl was flying straight to Hagrid's hut.

"Hey!" Scarlet barked looking at Harry and Ron.

"What!" Ron replied.

"Come play with us!" She barked once more.

"We aren't animals!" Ron retorted.

"Fine I'll transform back into a human does that seem fair..." She said transforming back into her human form, though she still had her tail and ears.

"Okay!" Ron got up, "We'll play hide 'n' seek!"

"Okay you're in!" She said happily and she ran off to hide.

Ron stood there getting ready to count before turning to Harry. "I feel like a kid, oh and find Scarlet she's not allowed to hide in..." His voice shook, "there..."

Harry knew that Ron did not want to go into the Forbidden Forest ever again.

As Ron counted to 100, Harry ran in look for Scarlet who was behind a tree at the edge of the Forest.

"Scarlet!" He whispered loudly, she jumped.

"Is Ron coming?" She whispered and gave small hand gestures for Harry to come closer.

"No... But were not allowed in the forest." He whispered.

There was a small sound of feet scurrying on the ground coming from the forest not to far from them. Scarlet lunged at Harry pulling him closer to her body.

"Shhh... Don't move." She whispered looking into the place she heard the noise coming from.

"Scarlet what are you doing?" Harry whispered.

"Shhh..." Scarlets eyes changed from chocolate brown to yellow, "Go straight back to Hagrid's hut, I'll be back soon..."

She let go of Harry and pushed him back in the direction of Hagrid's hut. She then turned into a wolf and ran off into the forest.

As Harry was walking back he met Ron along the way.

"I gave up at 27, what were you two doing in the forest? and how come Scarlet ran into the forest?" He asked.

"Oh you saw, how much did you see?"

"All of it..."

"Oh... Scarlet heard something and pulled me close to her to get a better view, than ran off to see what it was..."

"Harry, you don't think it could've been Black in there?"

"Maybe, lets head back to Hagrids. Scarlet said she'd meet us there."

"Okay." And together they walked back off to Hagrid's hut.

When they got there Scarlet was already there and was sitting at Hagrid's doorstep petting Fang.

"Scarlet!" Ron yelled getting her attention. "Hagrid's cancelled the lesson!"

"What! Why?" She called back.

Ron and Harry ran up to her so they wouldn't get the rest of the schools attention.

"He said the Ministry sent him a letter, and that we should go." He said.

"The Ministry huh... Okay lets go lunch will be happening and I'm starving!" She growled the first part.

"Me too!" Ron chimed.

"Scarlet what was it in the forest? Was it a man?" Harry asked at the front steps.

"Huh... Oh no, just a honey badger chasing a rabbit." She seemed to be shocked at the question and it also sounded like she was making her answer up.