Destructive Departure

Name five signs that identify the werewolf.

That was easy Scarlet practically was a werewolf. Her Defence Against The Dark Arts O.W.L exam was going incredibly well. As had all her other O.W.L's been so far. After this all she had left was Astronomy but that wouldn't be until late tonight.

A high pitch whistle sound echoed through her ears. Scarlet hadn't heard that since last year. What did it signal?

"Eh hem!" Umbridge again, "No cheating Miss Wolf." She simpered.

The temptation of the whistle was more overpowering than the reluctant urge to follow Umbridge's instructions. On it sounded, and to Scarlet that was all that mattered. It was the sound that resembled an instruction, that she had something to do. Curiosity got the better of her and she turned her head in the direction of the sound. Completely unaware of Umbridge's croaks.

A howl.

Being the afternoon of a full moon, Scar,et was exceptionally vulnerable. Fur grew along her skin, her eyes changed to yellow and she wandered in a trance to the place the howl had issued from. Everyone in the Great Hall stood still and in silence. There was no telling what Scarlet would do in the unpredictable werewolf form. The doors to the Great Hall blasted open awakening Scarlet from her hypnotised state. Fireworks streamed through the hall. Fred and George then zoomed in on their brooms. This spark of pyrotechnics enraged Umbridge.

The creative and colourful streak of rebellion, was incredible. The twins made everyone's papers fly into the air. However, Fred and George's destruction aggravated Scarlet. there was no doubt that they planned to use her, as a distraction to any noise outside. Scarlet slunk her way out of the Great Hall, and made her way to the Forbidden Forest. The last notation that Fred and George had left was a giant firework display out in the grounds. Finally a giant sparkling firework forming a "W".