Hogwarts Express

The only carriage that had an empty seat was the one with the Weasley twins. George was sitting on one side with Lee Jordan and on on the other seat sat Fred, the empty seat was next to him. Scarlet stood at the door and the three of them looked up at her.

"Kill me now," she mumbled, "Can I sit here?" She rolled her eyes.

"Can't keep yourself away can't you?" George chuckled.

"Well I'm not going to sit with the Slytheryn's!"

"Come sit, the closer the better..."

"Or do you want to sit on his lap?"

She sat down but closer to the door than to Fred, and she stared out the door, Fred had moved closer and George was whispering to Lee, most likely to tell him what's going on.

"Aww Scarlet talk to us please..."

"Or do you not like me anymore?"

"Nah she's just containing her emotions."

"Please sit with me."

Fred had moved closer and Lee was containing his laughter, still Scarlet did not look at them.

"What's wrong Scarlet?"

"Are you okay?"

Scarlet had given up and turned around to face them rolling her eyes. "Are you guys ever gonna give this up?"

"Never." They said in sync.

Scarlet growled lowly and beared her teeth. She breathed slowly then decided to talk, "What do you guys want, I'm guessing that you guys will keep bugging me until I do something for you, so what is it you guys want?"

At this moment the lunch lady came past with the trolley of lollies and sweets. Fred, George and Lee quickly emptied their pockets to see what gold they had left.

"Nothing" They gasped together.

"What do you guys want?" Scarlet groaned standing at the trolley observing sweets.

"No you don't have to waste your money on us." Lee ushered.

"I have too much money, what do you guys want?" She held out her wallet for them to see her gold.

After 10 minutes of argument Scarlet had finally bought them food. As they sat there eating it was quiet, Scarlet liked it that way.

They had finished their sweets and Fred reached to grab Scarlets arm but she turned around and snapped her jaws at where his hand was a second ago.

"I was just going to say thanks."

"Your welcome..."

"Aww don't be angry at us."

"Why are you angry at us?"

"Come on let's hug it out." And with that Fred and George wrapped their arms around her.

"Okay we're good now," Scarlet squeaked, "now please let me go!"

"Okay sorry about that." And they let her go.