Dumbledore's Army: First Meeting

Everyone lined up in front of the statue of a Death Eater and held their wands out ready.

"Expelliarmus!" Neville flicked his wand but he disarmed himself and his wand went flying. "I'm hopeless..." He mumbled.

"No your just flourishing your wand too much." Harry supported. "Here try it like this- Expelliarmus!" The wand the statue was holding flew out of its hand.

---

Half an hour had passed and Harry decided that they could practice on each other. Everyone was going rather well considering this spell was quite advanced.

Harry was busy instructing the group and due to the odd number he had to practice with Scarlet.

"Don't worry about me I'll practice the dummy..." She said. "Protego!" Harry's spell rebounded and he was disarmed.

"Well done and okay if you're sure?"

"Positive!"

---

"Wait!" Scarlet skidded in front of them blocking them from the door.

"What!?" Michael Corner grunted.

"Incase you know that these classes won't save you, maybe your surrounded one to ten then please, of you can howl. No matter where you are, I'll hear you and I can track you down. But please don't go mucking around with this, use it only in emergencies. Because once you howl a witch isn't coming to your aid, but a werewolf will." Scarlet spoke softly and then finally let them pass.