Foreword

Hey, thanks for checking out my book, by now you've read the first chapter so you might be wondering: why is the foreword after it? Well here's the answer!

I didn't want to dissuade you from giving my fanfic a chance by placing this at the very front, but I also wanted to let you know a few things. I should be honest with myself and honest with you as a reader. Firstly, that chapter you just read, I wrote that in October 2015 and at the time of me writing this 'Foreword' now its December 2017.

Hey new readers!

The point I'm trying to make is, a majority of this book is... not the best grammatically. Chapters are short, there's a bunch of typos etc etc. I hope that doesn't discourage you from reading further because I promise you it gets better. If you stick it out to the end the sequel is definitely something special. I promise you that.

You'll notice that, or maybe only I do because I wrote this thing, at times Scarlet Wolf is almost a self-insert Mary Sue and because at the time when I wrote this, all those years ago, she was. I was writing this fanifiction for my own entertainment but as you near the end of this book you'll see I start changing things up and my writing gets better because I had to make sure my readers were reading something worth their time.

And if you don't believe me just look at the views and votes my book as a whole has gotten, if it was a piece of terrible writing it wouldn't have such large numbers. Not saying my books the best, it's not, I've read better. But despite all of its flaws I'm so thankful my readers have seen past that and I like to think the end of this book and the sequel are my way of rewarding you for sticking around.

This book means so much for me because of how well it's done and I thank you for reading even this far. Should you continue reading I hope you enjoy it through all its bumpiness.

I just wanted to quickly say, I was planning on rewriting this but I've changed my mind as I've started working on my own original novel and will one day post it on a new account (if it's any good). So regardless of whether you keep reading this book, drop it now or decide to wait for my original novel, I want to say this:

All I want is for you to enjoy the books you choose to read on Wattpad no matter who wrote it, what genre it is, be it an original work or fanfiction. I hope you have a wonderful Wattpad experience.