Her Worries

CHO'S P.O.V

After the lesson I stayed back after Fred and George left I knew it was just Harry and I in the room. He walked over to me and we talked for a bit about Cedric. He then kissed me tenderly.

"Harry..." Our lips pulled apart.

"What's wrong?" He looked me in the eyes.

I released myself from his grip an loomed into the mirror.

"It's about Scarlet." I mumbled.

"What about her? I don't like her by the way, she likes Fred... Or George..." He spoke quickly.

"I think she's..." I paused to think of how I could word this correctly. "She's dangerous and I find her a suspicious character..."

"Why?" He looked at me closer.

"She's a werewolf Harry, I thought I'd warn you, and she has four scars now!" I held his shoulders.

"I know that already." He laughed.

I looked at him in disgust does he think this is funny, she's a danger to everyone.

"But I wouldn't be too worried she's more like a dog according to George, but if you annoy her she might bite, but yet again she wouldn't hurt anyone." He reassured me.

I still didn't believe him though, she still seems suspicious. There's something she's hiding. Rumour said that when she started I'm her third year she was helping Sirius Black get into the school. And she was particularly close with Proffessor Lupin. And he's a werewolf!