Death Eater

"Alright I want everyone to attack the dummy with any spell they're learnt. So lets make a circle around it. In case a spell misfires Scarlet promises to call on he armour. Let's begin!" Harry clapped his hands together.

""Expelliarmus!" Paravati flicked her wand and the dummy spun around turning to someone else.

"Stupefy!" Nigel.

"Levicorpus!" Luna.

"Expelliarmus!" Neville.

"Stupefy!" Michael Corner.

"Expelliarmus!" Terry Boot.

"Confringo!" Scarlet shouted and flames flew out of her wand and covered the dummy.

Everyone shouted, a few people cursed as they all jumped away from the dummy.

"Scarlet! How did you do that? We don't learn that until seventh year! And I don't think I- any of us know how to stop the fire..." Hermione scolded.

"Chill! The spells Aguamenti..." As she said the charm water streamed from her wand extinguishing the flames.

"Blimey Scarlet how'd you know about this spell?" Said Ron. [I used said oh so old]

"Yeah that's really advanced!" Cho said wearily.

"Not even George and I know how to do this spell!" Fred said shocked.

"Well our dear little Scarlet can teach us now can't she!" George smiled cheekily.

"I'm almost as tall as you!" Scarlet yelled.

"No she can't!" Hermione slapped George on the arm.

"Why!" The twins groaned in sync.

"Because I'm a Prefect and I said so!" Hermione suddenly sounded stern. "Scarlet how did you learn this?!"

"When your dad's a Death Eater you pick things up!" Scarlet folded her arms over her chest

"Your dad's a Death Eater! How can we trust you?!" Yelled Ernie MacMillian.

"Hey! She hasn't does anything bad!" Fred jumped in front of Scarlet.

"I'll fight my own battles!" Scarlet pushed past Fred, "Thank you though..." Scarlet blushed petting Fred's arm.

"Well go on! Tell us how we can trust you! Like we can!" Zacharias Smith ordered.

"First of all my dad was a Death Eater! He died in Azkaban. Secondally! All Death Eaters are branded! I'm not!" Scarlet rolled up her left sleeve.

"Your making that up!" Terry Boot yelled.

"Harry knows I'm not making it up!" She turned to Harry to help defend her.

"She's right..." Harry wanted to stay out of this.

"Yeah still!" Terry Boot yelled.

"Well if I was a Death Eater I'd be in Slytherin! And! Don't you think I would have killed Harry by now!" Scarlet growled.

"ENOUGH!" Harry didn't want the D.A to divide. As Dumbledore had said:

We are only as strong as we are united, as we are weak where we are divided.

The meeting was over and everyone went back to their common rooms. However, Scarlet stayed behind, hoping she was the only one to remain.

"Scarlet we're going now..." Fred waved his hand in front of Scarlets face, she seemed to be in some kind of trance.

"Huh?" She jumped.

"We have to go back to our common rooms." Fred spoke softly.

"Freddie, you're doing it wrong!" George had joined them, "Watch the pro." He held Scarlets shoulder's and looked into her eyes, "Scarlet let's go back to the common room, Fred wants a snogging session with you before bed." He breathed.

Scarlet turned her back to the twins, then as if oblivious to what George had just said she brought up a new topic.

"Even though my dad was a Death Eater you guys still trust me?" She quaked.

Small tears began to fall from Scarlets eyes, and though Fred and George could not see her eyes they knew she was crying. Her shoulders trembled and she was sniffling.

"Of course we do." They said in sync.

Bringing her hands up to wipe her eyes dry she turned around and smiled.

"I ship Demumbridge!"

"What?!"

"I can't wait for their first kiss!

"Who?!"

"We should organise a blind date..."

"What are you talking about?"

"Dementor and Umbridge," She said in a isn't-it-obvius tone, "they're such a cute couple."