Astronomy Tower

Scarlet was up at the astronomy tower and looking over the grounds. She heard footsteps coming quickly up the stairs however she still stared out onto the grounds.

It was Fred panting and as he was about to touch Scarlets shoulder she spoke. His hand still raised in the position.

"I forgive you..." She smiled.

George was right, he thought.

She turned around and looked him in the eye as if searching to find something.

"Ask me something." She smiled.

"Huh? What?" He stood up.

"I'm a mystery and you hardly know me one of the perfect reasons to go to the ball with Angelina. Ask me something." She prompted.

They paused but he refused to look away he didn't want to break this fragile moment for her sake.

"Where'd you get your scar?"

"Mother."

"Who do you stay with in Summer break?"

"Hagrid."

He thought, these weren't the questions she wanted to be asked. She wanted to be asked deeper questions.

"What makes you, you know loose control?"

Her eyes twinkled, "Another wolf howl. Can I ask you a question?" Her eyes flashed yellow.

"Umm, okay?"

"Putting it theoretically if I died would you miss me?"

"Ummm..."

"Of natural causes." She added.

"Yeah."

"But if I sacrificed myself for anyone in your family, would you miss me?"

"Yeah."

"An if I sacrificed myself for you would you still miss me?"

"Yeah."

"And in all of these circumstances which one would you most likely cry?"

"The last two." It was now that he really wanted to leave.

"Thank you." She smiled an walked to the door. "It is getting late, and I am tired. It's also a full moon and I'm fighting the effects as well I as I can..." She walked to the stairs but turned to home and smiled. "Goodnight."